Reviews for Touchin' On My
Cool
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awsome
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I really can't believe this smexy masterpiece has only got 15 reviews :c I'll just stick to the thought that everyone was left speechless
Including me hahaha
Great! Really, pointless or not, you portrayed Danny's intentions very well. He only thought of Sam and how to make her happy which is actually very sweet xD
I'm amazed at how you managed to narrate such a wild scene so romanticly, not loosing touch with the longing and desire of the characters. Bravo!

(btw Sorry for my messy English;;;;; )
earlschibiangel chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very nice. Loved it so much that I will be reading it again and again and again!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I mean it. Do more. It's 58930428547923 x better than the other Danny/Sam fics
alex chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
it didnt work when i did the pictures
MelodyWinters chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I have been going thru fics looking for one done properly showing the love between Danny and Sam. I love these two and this fic. Faboulous job!

Thanks for sharing!
compa16 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
.nose bleed...
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Holy... Amazing story. _
YuppersTisBeCaterina chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This wasn't just some crack head lemon... This was raw passionate love. This was a pleasure to read (no pun intended) _
Alice Dread chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I must say. Sometimes when someone writes a story that's just a sex scene, it's overdone and cliched. But yours was marvelous. Well written, interesting, and you painted such a lovely picture of how they saw and loved each other. Very good job. :] Keep writing. You have a gift.
rarityofmind chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Pointlessly amazing.

My God you have a wonderfully detailed vocabulary.

Many thanks for filling the need for a bit of Danny/Sam before I end my night.
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Omgosh! That was amazing! This has been the first M rated Danny Phantom lemon done right! Excellent! I hope you do more and i can't stop reading this fic its so well done! Fantastic! What else can i say besides that i hope you do more! :D
animegeek123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
omg this story was amazing i wish more ppl had ur talent and style of creative writing but keep up the good work and i hope you write some more in the future! :)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh wow, this was awesome. We hardly ever see a piece of work like this. Although, it was a bit weird when he bit her, this was so good, I felt as if I were reading some romantic novel San would read. I hope to see more like this from you.