Reviews for A Bug's Life 2
TLRobben chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Be sure to check out my petition at . because I would love to see A Bug's Life 2 too!
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I remember reading this a while ago, and I just found it again. If you ever, ever come back to this website, I hope you look at the reviews for this story and see that there's a lot of people waiting for the update, including me. ) It seems from the intro like you worked pretty hard in preparation, and I don't want to see that go to waste. I don't want this to end up like the Monsters Inc. story, Homecoming, which was an amazing fanfic about Randall's return and stopped right after the author said an important part was coming. It was agonizing. Please come back to this fic! I have an idea of who the injured insect is, and I want to see what happens. Please, reconsider this hiatus or discontinuation!
darthcat chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
hey this is is good story. Hey i was thinking, remember when hopper grabbed dot, what if he didn't let go of her and decided to keep her until the ants paid back all the food. Along the way they learn things about each other and dot see's that he's not really as evil as people make him out to be. They form a sort of father/ daughter friendship. I bet it would be so cool if someone made a fanfic like that. I'd do it myself but im just too dam lazy:-)
IAmCommonSense chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I know it's been forever since you've updated this, but if you're still out there, please consider it! This has the potential to be a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Update!
Loco Burro chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Please update soon!
Jb chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is good! Please continue! I wanna know what's happening with our favorite ant couple!
FiestyCunT chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Some people prefer cars over bugs life and anyway why is bugs life a better movie than bugs life?
Playing.with.FireFlys chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I wish they would make a second one to :(

Nice job so far! This really brings back things from my child hood.I love Flick!

Update soon please! :D
eskie02 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Please continue
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh, I hope the injured insect isn't one of the ants! I just hope you will actually complete this story, unlike so many others who have started sequels to Bugs Life and have left them hanging JUST as tyhe action starts -.-" I HATE that! So please, please, PLEASE stick with this! I've been waiting for a sequel to A bugs life since 2001 :L Update soon, and I hope the next chapte ris longer than this one :)
Racingwolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
As someone who's also wanted an A Bug's Life sequel since the movie came out, I'm really interested to see where this goes. I like what you have so far, and I'm excited to read more. Thank you for writing an A Bug's Life sequel story, which I haven't done due to being a poor writer, but would have liked to do. It sounds like you have something epic planned, and I'm looking forward to what sort of adventure you come up with.
Mo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
First off, this is really good! You have nice writing it you seem to be planning it out pretty well. There isn't much so far but I think it is definately going to be good and you should keep writing.

And just throughing my little opinion out there, I do love Cars, I don't think it's bad. I'm excited for the next movie, I think it'll be good. But I do agree they should make a new Bug's Life, that would be awsome.

But do write more soon please, that would be great!
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. Now THIS looks like a proper attempt at an A Bug's Life sequel. I feel exactly the same way about the movie (also wanting to work at Pixar, but as a screenwriter), and I too had several idea for follow-ups to the movie (one of which was, of course, my prequel A Beetle's Life). I'm working on another one also: A Bug's Life 2: Adventure of a Lifetime, which I haven't started writing yet, but I will soon.

As to the actual story, well... you haven't given me a lot to judge upon, but you were probably too anxious to wait about putting up the first chapter. Clearly a prelude to Hopper somehow avoiding death, this seems to be a setup to him getting revenge on the colony and particularly Flik. You are clearly planning it well though, and it is extremely well-written so fair play! I'll be keeping an eye on this!