Reviews for Independence of A Hero
Nice
fraewyn chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Can't wait for more!
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I have to wonder how Row will get to Harry, Salazar I understand. Things are definitely going to be interesting when Harry goes back to the school, even more so if he has company of 2 of the other founders.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
It was probably a mistake to leave the brother alive.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
How did Hedwig get there?
Hasan Saeed chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Please update
ECTO-DMC chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Wow I hope to one day see this story finished Harry Building Hogwarts with the Founders is pretty cool! It would be interesting to see what the Old Girl would do When Of her Daddys came home after 1000 or - years, Even though he had already been there lol. Poor castle

Cameron
god of all chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Diddy chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Can you please update again? I have pretty much memorized the entire thing waiting for the next chapter!
swordstyle chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
This story is great. I like the fact that it's a Rowena and Harry pairing. You don't see many of them and the ones you do see are either abandoned or not complete. Please don't abandon your story. And please keep on writing.
Poseidon93 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Great story. Cant wait on the update !
merlin21 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
this is a great story i really hope you finish it after Egyptian flame abandoned it it desperately needs an ending
Sasparilla89 chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
The missing part of the time machine is a flux capacitor. Everybody knows you need one for a timemachine. ;-)

I remember this story from years ago. I liked it a lot and I'm glad you'll continue it!

Cheers,

S.
SimFlyer chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
I love this story, great work. please dont forget it like many people do with founder stories.