Reviews for Jump
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
christ this was the WORST (shhh you know what i mean) because i like reading about people who are over-emotional trainwrecks because *i* am often an over-emotional trainwreck. i've never seen Titanic but that scene was still gut-wrenching and wonderful.

side note: i am emotionally exhausted and never binge-reading your fics ever again
bookbook chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I absolutely love The Little Prince, and I've never realized the similarities! How could I not have... that's amazing! All of your Doctor Who fanfics are brilliant, they really are.
omgthisisme chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
please write more to this! asdfjkl;kdfhsljd it's so good!
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I've always been sad that I haven't encountered more "Rose, after" fics. Because you're right: she lost SO MUCH MORE than just the Doctor... she lost that entire world, all the little things that were obvious and sensical to her that now don't belong. Rose's quest to find the Doctor is made as much out of love for him as it is love for everything ELSE, and you've caught that perfectly.
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Is it weird that I read every single one of your stories (excluding eleven, I'm not on him yet. Had to let the heart heal after the RoseTen tragedies) in one 24 hour period?

Well, certainly not regretting it. I almost didn't read this one since I've been crying over Rose Ten so god damn much, but I'm glad I did. It didn't make me feel desperate. It made me feel happy. And I applaud you for that
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I always did think Titanic fit them so well but to have it written out like this .. now the tears I'll cry when watching that movie will be because of another Rose.

Thank you for writing Rose like this and for making it her own decision to go after him. That's one thing I wished they would have acknowledge on the show .. when Martha states how the Doctor found her .. I wanted him to say no, she found him because she really did.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my gosh,that was so good! I love your writing, your characterization, everything. :D
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, that was powerful, phenomenal writing - I could literally feel her despair, and will never again be able to watch Titanic without equating it with Rose and her Doctor (really, I can't believe I never noticed the parallels before).

Beautifully done.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good story, even if it breaks my heart.
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Love this. :) Thanks for posting.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011