Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Attic
XYZ12 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
oh my god Practical Magic is my favorite witch movie! i was so happy when u started talking about it here!
q.thews chapter 17 . 2/13/2006
Ok, so here we are...

Good story, some spelling errors, but i can live with them as i make more of it (and i write only reviews, i'm not an author)

Poor Minerva, maybe after Jordan she was sure to have a quite quiet one doing the commentary (it was hilarious)!

Bye
Grace V chapter 18 . 7/17/2004
I think that this story was totally awesome. Itb was so good that I had to read it in one night. I stayed up 'till midnight but it was worth it. Keep writting.

Grace V
DannyDaWriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is such a great story! It's really good!
Danny :)
ears chapter 11 . 6/26/2003
I agree psychic serpent is annoying i won't even think about reading the sequals because i could barely stand that. i prefer h/hr
ears chapter 9 . 6/25/2003
Portland? Oregon or Maine? I was born in Portland Oregon, love this fic never seen the movie
ears chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
This seems as if it will be pretty cool :)
Monet chapter 12 . 5/20/2003
Love the story so far... I am especially amused that I get the references you make, even subtly, to other works (practical magic being the obvious - my fav movie btw) but in this chapter you did an ever after quote! :) (also a great movie)

Anyway, back to the story!
WingedWarrior chapter 11 . 12/20/2002
Pretty damn good story. You could have done without all the waiting for the H\Hr, though.

H\H forever!
Temporary Insanity chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
You've got a pretty decent story, but it's not up to the quality of your other stories... I think I've read one or two of 'em.

Anyhow. There's simply too many little details that are off in FA, which bother me too much. First of all, is the Quidditch try-out. It was simply too short. For example, Ginny only had to throw the Quaffle once to get onto the team, and Isabella only had to block one. Usually in other fics, they use around 20, which I feel isn't really enough. In reality, they should have 50 or a hundred, to really compare it against.

Second, Hermione telling Ron and Harry about the Owen line is too contrived. It just seemed off to me.

Third, Malfoy's requited crush on Sam is also too contrived. Malfoy isn't the type of person to fall hard at first sight. You can stretch his character quite a bit, but this is too much.

Still, I liked a lot of it so far, especially that H/H scene when they both had that nightmare.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2002
Hey That was pretty good- I read Rose Red too! I totally reccommend the movie to everyone WATCH IT!

but continuing great story

:-)
RoseGryffindor chapter 18 . 8/31/2002
this is a great story!

are you gonna do a sequel?
Maggie chapter 10 . 7/27/2002
That was so A Walk to Remember!
harrypotterfreak chapter 3 . 7/12/2002
The Owen girls history was a movie right?

What is the name of the movie? Is it practical Magic? (I LOVED that movie)

Great story so far.
Witch of the Snitch chapter 17 . 5/31/2002
Noooooo! It can't be the end! You'd better be doing a sequel to this. I love h/hr. And this was a funny story too. Yes, I liked your Harry Potter/Practical Magic twist - never seen it done before. And I really hope that news about Harry and Hermione getting together in the 5th book is true. That'd be so great!

Thanks for putting me on your thank-you list. I didn't realise I was one of your main readers! Now you have to go read my third chapter which you haven't read yet!

One last thing: I'm adding you to my email list, whether you like it or not! Mwahahahah!