Reviews for One Turn
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
This is so good. Please continue soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
So cute! Please continue!
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Looks like Jack has taken command already. Wonder if Mark will be his life long buddy or at least till Thor. Poor Sam, there is little time in Jack's busy world for a girl yet.

Very nice update, but I wish they were closer together, as I am anxious to see Jack and Sam together as they grow up, and when he sees her in a different way.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Don't think I ever used "Sweet" in relationship with a Stargate story, but in that special way Jack always used it-SWEET.
Smiffy11052 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Like it.
dpdp chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
More please.
LoneWolfOneill chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
This is a funny story. I like your idea.
I Quit 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You've forgotten this project…I can see its potential.
Dragonfire81 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
awww baby Sam would love it if you got more of this story up.
The Jaded Captain chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
This seems interesting. Please keep writing I would love to see more of this story.
raksha chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
this story is great so far. keep adding to it please
Loulou1331 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I want the next chapter please!

I'm really curious about what you will make of this idea. Don't make us, poor reader, wait more!
Sgfan2000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I never understand why authors have to make Sam older than her age. Its a pet peeve of mine. what's wrong with their real age? Jack is 17 years older than Sam. There's nothing wrong with that. Just write the story with their cannon true age in mind. Their personnel file displayed their DOB in Entity.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I been trying to start reviewing stories of my favorite pairing and I realized I never really reviewed any Jack/Sam stories. I love the idea of Jack/Sam knowing each before the SGC. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
great story line! cant wait to read more