Reviews for Misguided Mistake
Cool I like it
Dauntless4eva chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
I really like this fic, it's great! I hope you update someday soon! Your writing is amazing. Please continue this beautiful story.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
legilimency not occulmency. Occulmency is the clearing of the mind so a legilmens can't read your mind. How the heck did she know that Sirius left his home that summer without even knowing what year it was? It wouldn't be as simple as getting a new time turner as they only go back in time. If a time turner allowed for forward transport don't you think people would take advantage of it by going years into the future to see new inventions and how they're made then travel back and claim to have created it themselves -patent wars anyone?-. Also think book three Hermione and Harry had to wait for themselves to leave the hospital wing so they could re-enter. They didn't just flip the time turner forward and stroll on in knowing they wouldn't see themselves.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
What the room had interpreted not interrupted also Hermione seems a little slow in this I'll try to withhold judgement for a few more chapters though. Why did you have the time turner break? It's not like she could have used the time turner to return to the future the only thing it could possibly do was send her back further which could have become a useful plot point.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Ugh no more chapters! I really hope you update this soon because honestly this has got to be one of the best time travel fics I have ever read
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Omg Sirius is such a cutie
A Beatles' Song chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
You are amazing! Sirius-ly! I mean you've got every character spot on! Their reactions to everything is exactly what you'd imagine their reactions to be! Please update soon!
I love Tonks but, I am so Hermione/Remus right now!
Alexis96 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Haha I love the Serious puns anway awesome chapter
Alexis96 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Amazing beginning
Steph chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
Omg this is the best best story I have ever read. It is soooo good. Pls pls pls update!
TacoBelle chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
NOOO! It's taken me literally, days to read up to this chapter. Your chapters are always so long and detailed an well written and AWESOME. Oh my goodness. I love this FF do much. I love te mix of the past and Harry and Lupin. I love Hermione and her interactions with the Marauders and I love every single freakin' thing in this FANTABULOUS FF. Plus, you said supermegafoxyawesomehot. So. Uhm. This icing on the cake. :DDD I love it! Update soon!
Aryiachan1029 chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
One of the best fics on the site. I will certainly add this to my faves and I cant wait for the next chapter!
Aryiachan1029 chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
Loving this and I can't believe I'm only now finding this! Bloody brilliant and I so can't wait for more! :)