Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 5/10
Wow. You really have a way with words. Great job!
Merci chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This was so cool to read. I've never seen an asexual romance shown in fanfic before, and this was so well done and explained! The buildup was so cute, too, with poor Sheik wondering if Link really was that innocent and oblivious.
Aapep chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This I like, it takes an oft-ignored group in fanfiction (asexuals) and not only acknowledges them, but seems to present a fairly realistic view of what a relationship with one is like. I commend the research that you must have done for this piece. The end result was well worthing reading and a sensible, careful, sensitive handling of the whole matter sealed the deal.
RikuIsKing chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww this was a really cute one-shot :3
I laughed at all of Sheik's attempts and even more when he took the direct approuch at it XD
I one day hope that you write a sequel because I would read it :)
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is fantastic! You don't usually see too many asexual romance fics, so this was a fantastic change of pace.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very interesting. Always nice to see My community aknowledged. Gorgeous fic.
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Fun :D And cute, of course. Really loved it!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Lynka Read chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked this
AUehara chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Cute. Simply cute. Somehow I wish I had a relationship like this, really. The last I had was so rushed it ended in less the three weeks e.e Ugh! Anyways, the fic, it's just cute! Loved!

.Atsuko Uehara
Stray Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
You are so unspeakably awesome. An asexual fic. You don't really see this orientation around much in fiction, so Kudos to you for writing it. :D
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aaaawwwwww, that was ADORABLE.
Psalm 136 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
As an asexual, I appreciated this story so much. Everyone's different, so this didn't 100% match how I experience my asexuality (which can be a little frustrating, lol!), but I loved it, and I appreciate it so much. I got way too excited and pimped your story on my tumblr (I'm not very popular on tumblr, so I doubt you'll get any more reviews, lol, sorry about that), and then I read it, and I was so surprised with how sweet it was.

Especially the cuddling. Link and I are very similar with the love of cuddles :D

Thank you for giving me and others like me a little bit more visibility! :)
Zealotry chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Holy crap! :O I'm pretty sure this is the first asexual fic I've ever seen on FF (let alone read). Too many people are obsessed with sex xD

As a self identified homo-romantic asexual, all I can say is; It's nice to see someone who actually understands asexuality. I think me and link pretty much share an ideal when it comes to relationships :) The story raises a good point too - trying to explain that you're not interested in sex to someone you like is very awkward!

Brilliant story, faved. Keep it up :D
Aunty Soshu chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
awwww how sweet. Guess that means no gratuitous smut than though...
thequietmoments chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
My God(desses)! I don't think I've ever read a story with a legitimate asexual relationship. That excites me so much! So many people assume asexual means no interest in others or romance. Gah, anyway, you obviously know that since you wrote this. Hehehe, I'd be interested to see more of this or to see it from Link's perspective. I know it was a one-shot though. I really enjoyed it. It was fun. :)