Reviews for All Falls Down
Foreverwolf chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
This is such an amazing story! It's a shame it's been abandoned. Especially at the best part! Please, please, please finish it!
angel313 chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Please finish this story. It's good and I really hope that u will update again soon. Thank u
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Plesase update on this story. It is really good
Kasadija957 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
I so can't wait for next chapter. Please update soon.
Kasadija957 chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
If I would be Don I would be like "what the hell is wrong with that boy?"

Seriously he is like some teenager girl xD
Kasadija957 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I love it. Love it, love it, love it!
Kasadija957 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
I knew in previous charapter everything was too sweet to be true. Though I like how Charlie plays double agent or something.
Kasadija957 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
whoa, that was... That was exciting and interesting. So far still good!
Kasadija957 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
So far story is great! I really like it. I was sweet and nice and then tured to be exciting. Great job!
Deanna chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I too thought that Charlie had caught a bullet during his escape from "the boss". It will actually help Charlie in the long run, to know that he can't trust any of the people he thought of as family, and that only his REAL family can be trusted. Glad to know that Charlie was able to make it to Don, and get him inside, but is Don really safe ? I can't wait for the next update, as promised, it will pick up from where Chapter 11 left off, with Charlie bleeding on the couch.

Dang...patience is not one of my virtues, please hurry ! :)

BTW: Thanks for writing this story ! It's GREAT !
chaos56 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I like how you did a retrospective chapter, and yes, it did fill in the gaps - thank you! Hope you update soon.
Fairedenale chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
So that's what happened to Charlie. I thought he got shot. But now we know what happened and who 'he' is. I hope Charlie will be alright. That's for the chapter hun. Love ya!
hecticlife chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Please update soon, this is such a good story. I have really enjoyed reading it. You have chosen a really good angle and made the story exciting. More please!
Deanna chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Hooray ! Charlie got away and warned Don ! But, what happened to Charlie ? Please tell me, tell me, tell me...

You have to update again as soon as possible ! You can't leave us hanging, unless that was the idea. Duh, that's why they call it a cliffhanger...

Glad you had a nice vacation in London, but we have all been having "All Falls Down" withdrawls ! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, keep going with this train of thought and update again ASAP !

Love this story and, I can't wait for more ! :)

Thanks for this...
Tetra chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
This story is really unfolding nicely! I look forward to more.