Reviews for Plain Jane
Marina45 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
She saw Gakupo, didn't she? Kaito! Uuuuhh... Barney?
puffypompom chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Twisted-stalker-hobo Luka is. Such. A. Total. Win. I LOVE HER 8DD

Kinda reminds me of.. me.. O_o

-laughs- Anyways, this is such a funny adorable story I would love to see updated
alphaprincess0803 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
HAHAHAHA I really like the semi-psychotic Luka... Poor Gakupo! I wonder who she saw... Gakupo? Or maybe Len. Hm...

I actually think Luka is one of the prettiest Vocaloids, so it's a change to see her looking plain. But it's cute, and now I'm wondering if you're going to have her go through some kind of transformation thing.

LOVED the quote in the beginning.

Please update soon! (But update TRS first if possible. I'm more in love with that fic than Luka is in love with Gakupo here.)

Theresa
ELunamoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow this story is really cute so far xD usually Luka is the one ignoring and Gakupo is doing all the chasing and stalking. This is a nice change! (By the way...I love Man! My favourites are Jasdevi and Kanda :D )
Kittyreanne chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was epic, my friend. I love Gakupo and Luka, and I hate when Gakupo's the creepy stalker. Nice change for once.
Kishes chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh now this is one of those romantic comedy fics I haven't read in a while. You've certainly caught my attention with the idea since Luka is just hilarious as a creep! It's basically the reverse roles between Gakupo and Luka and I applaud you for that. I can't wait to read what'll happen next so please update!

P.s. - I welcome your story to the Lukapo community - Keep up the great work!