Reviews for Sons of War
fireman23 chapter 1 . 7/28
I had started to read this fic a while ago and then abandoned it from lack of time - luckily I finally thought on looking it up again!

Just on a side note: I believe any man in Europe would have recognized a Knight of the Hospitallers form the black coat and the white cross - so Balian would not have been that surprised.
Estelle Uzumaki chapter 7 . 4/3
I love your story and I wonder if a sequel will soon be published.
Thank you.
Saereth of the Grove chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
You have returned! Thank you so very much for deciding to write again on here. I have missed your updates and hope to see more soon, perhaps even in other stories?

On this, it seemed to flow much better as the chapter wore on. Started out a little choppy, as was the previous chapter, but it seemed to me to change towards the end. A few typos, but that is ok. I very much look forward to reading future chapters of this.
Ms Kitty Black chapter 7 . 8/21/2015

i know that it's the logical choice at the time but my heart is saying just go back to Sibylla and run Guy off and live a happy life

not going to happen i think but oh well

keep writing this is amazing :)

Ms Kitty Black
OUATLovr chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Oh my gosh, I was so excited when I saw this fic on the top of my alerts list! I wasn't sure if you were planning to come back to it, so this was a welcome surprise. Hmmm...I like this idea of Balian marrying the Dowager Queen, as, even if she wasn't in the movie, she's one of the best characters you've portrayed in this story, and I'm sure this will get very interesting. Poor Sibylla, though, having to hear about it from Godfrey, even if I understand why. And I'm so happy that Balian gets to be his son's tutor. Things are looking up! Though I'm sure that won't last forever...
Antique Doll chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Noooo, I wish you would keep writing in this fanfic. The politics are so different and the story so beautiful then the movie, yet all the best parts are still there. Three years since an update, but I still hold out hope.
Jenna Jade chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Too bad this was never finished! I would love to have seen where it went!

Fabtabulous nonetheless in its short entirety!

aa chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Amazingly written!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Update immediately, please!
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
I really hope that you pick this back up. I've never been one for reading politics, but this story is great. I am really looking forward to more.
eclectic tastes chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Please don't give up on this story, Telcontar Ruiz. I love how everyone is struggling to find their relationships and identities, Godfrey with Balian, Balian with his son, Baudouin and Balian, Balian and the princess, the princess and her husband. So much angst.
Keep writing!
93morningdawn chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I really love your story. Very well written and very interesting. I really like it. Keep up with the great work )
clyde chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
its not surprising balian has so much trouble with baudouin

balian killed his last brother the priest like your last reviewer pointed out

guys got issues

abandoned by his father and his wife

Perpetual chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Balian doesn't seem to know what it means to have a father or be a father. Maybe you could do some flashbacks to his step-father in France who raised him and his half brother, the priest Balian killed? See where the man went wrong as a father himself.

Your story is intriguing. Update soon.
Kat chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
This is a really good story! I'm enjoying where it's going and twists to the plot that you spin for us.

Please continue!

P.S. Just to let you know chapter 5 is identical to chapter 6. There may have been a problem in uploading. Thanks again!