Reviews for Sons of War
Antique Doll chapter 6 . 7/12
Noooo, I wish you would keep writing in this fanfic. The politics are so different and the story so beautiful then the movie, yet all the best parts are still there. Three years since an update, but I still hold out hope.
Jenna Jade chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Too bad this was never finished! I would love to have seen where it went!

Fabtabulous nonetheless in its short entirety!

Jenna**
aa chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Amazingly written!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Update immediately, please!
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
I really hope that you pick this back up. I've never been one for reading politics, but this story is great. I am really looking forward to more.
eclectic tastes chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Please don't give up on this story, Telcontar Ruiz. I love how everyone is struggling to find their relationships and identities, Godfrey with Balian, Balian with his son, Baudouin and Balian, Balian and the princess, the princess and her husband. So much angst.
Keep writing!
93morningdawn chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I really love your story. Very well written and very interesting. I really like it. Keep up with the great work )
clyde chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
its not surprising balian has so much trouble with baudouin

balian killed his last brother the priest like your last reviewer pointed out

guys got issues

abandoned by his father and his wife

continue
Perpetual chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Balian doesn't seem to know what it means to have a father or be a father. Maybe you could do some flashbacks to his step-father in France who raised him and his half brother, the priest Balian killed? See where the man went wrong as a father himself.

Your story is intriguing. Update soon.
Kat chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
This is a really good story! I'm enjoying where it's going and twists to the plot that you spin for us.

Please continue!

P.S. Just to let you know chapter 5 is identical to chapter 6. There may have been a problem in uploading. Thanks again!
Entertained chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Maybe now Baudouin will begin to realize Balian is not out to replace him. That all he wants is to be part of their family. And that Balian will die to protect them all.

Godfrey is so conflicted. He wants to be a good father, but it always seems like he has to sacrifice Balian or let him down in some way.

I liked the line that the Ibelins would be on guard now. Godfrey and his sons may just have to take the war back to their enemies now. He won't let this happen to Balian again.

Eager for more. Please continue.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
exellent chapter my friend, love how the story's unfolding, can't wait for the update m8... you have a good story here, see ya next review
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Smooth, smart and very, very clever. Very well done and it is good to see you back writing again. Welcome back.:)
Vengeful Astartes chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
This story has so much potential and the suspence is building lolz, really like this story, hard to find a good Kingdom of Heaven Fiction ay. keep writing and i see ya next review.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 2 . 12/3/2011