Reviews for The Road Less Travelled
Kuhlama chapter 11 . 4/15
Thanks for writing. I did enjoy.
Kuhlama chapter 5 . 4/14
Usch hot : )
Mistyluc chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Kind of what I figured the turmoil would be. Good work thank you
lyonesse10 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I don't know where to begin.
Reading your stories is most difficult. Your punctuation is atrocious-missing commas, consistently missing periods which results in run-on sentences; missing periods at the end of sentences, especially at the end of a paragraph; using words which should be separated by a space (not as compound words, i.e., feed back, not feedback) and putting a space where there should not be one, i.e., threadbare, not thread bare.
I don't (oh yes, missing apostrophes in the word 'don't') know if anyone beta reads your work, but if so, they obviously do not do a good job. PLEASE, have someone who has good English proofing/ editing skills review your writing before publishing!
I don't know if you will ever see this review or the PM I sent, but I hope you do and understand that the criticism is meant to improve your writing skills and make it easier and more enjoyable for your stories to be read.
I would be willing to be a beta reader for you. I have been proofing/editing for over 50 years and I am very, very good.
Lyonesse10
Pearlkat chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Good story. Love-hate-love again. I whole-heartedly approve of these two being together.
BewilderedFemale chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
"Why do you make me cryyyyyyyyyy.. why do you want to say goodbye..."
*shakes head* Foolish, foolish Vulcan.
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
"understood?!" more like "Catch you later in your quarters babe, seeing you in action was hot; got the old Vulcan blood going."
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You tell him girlfriend! *snaps fingers* Mmmhmmm.. that's right; who he think he is! ;-)
Teal Sea chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Oh! So Amazing! Loved it since the start!
Ster J chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Huzzah! What a wonderful tale!
thetreasure11 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Lovely! Simply wonderful ending.
thetreasure11 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Oh how dare! That's not very nice to even tease about ending it there! Still, well written.
thetreasure11 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
This is the sort of scene that would be melodramatic if written poorly. You wrote it well, allowing the story to maintain its integrity and its intensity.
thetreasure11 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Wow. The last paragraph just...wow.
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Moving on, growing a spine. I'm actually begining to like this woman!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »