Reviews for The Road Less Travelled
lyonesse10 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I don't know where to begin.
Reading your stories is most difficult. Your punctuation is atrocious-missing commas, consistently missing periods which results in run-on sentences; missing periods at the end of sentences, especially at the end of a paragraph; using words which should be separated by a space (not as compound words, i.e., feed back, not feedback) and putting a space where there should not be one, i.e., threadbare, not thread bare.
I don't (oh yes, missing apostrophes in the word 'don't') know if anyone beta reads your work, but if so, they obviously do not do a good job. PLEASE, have someone who has good English proofing/ editing skills review your writing before publishing!
I don't know if you will ever see this review or the PM I sent, but I hope you do and understand that the criticism is meant to improve your writing skills and make it easier and more enjoyable for your stories to be read.
I would be willing to be a beta reader for you. I have been proofing/editing for over 50 years and I am very, very good.
Lyonesse10
Pearlkat chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Good story. Love-hate-love again. I whole-heartedly approve of these two being together.
BewilderedFemale chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
"Why do you make me cryyyyyyyyyy.. why do you want to say goodbye..."
*shakes head* Foolish, foolish Vulcan.
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
"understood?!" more like "Catch you later in your quarters babe, seeing you in action was hot; got the old Vulcan blood going."
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You tell him girlfriend! *snaps fingers* Mmmhmmm.. that's right; who he think he is! ;-)
Teal Sea chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Oh! So Amazing! Loved it since the start!
Ster J chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Huzzah! What a wonderful tale!
thetreasure11 chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Lovely! Simply wonderful ending.
thetreasure11 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Oh how dare! That's not very nice to even tease about ending it there! Still, well written.
thetreasure11 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
This is the sort of scene that would be melodramatic if written poorly. You wrote it well, allowing the story to maintain its integrity and its intensity.
thetreasure11 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Wow. The last paragraph just...wow.
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Moving on, growing a spine. I'm actually begining to like this woman!
ParanormalGirl23 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
SEQUEL PlEASE THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY! IT WOULD B A SHAME TO END IT SO SOON!
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
"You try to scare my people! The disease is propaganda, created to try and control us" his voice had risen to almost a scream, spit spattered from his lips onto the floor. "Besides, Christine Chapel of the Starship Enterprise", his voice now lowered as her eyes opened in surprise." Yes we are aware of who you are, our intelligence is sophisticated, though there are those who would deny this – no member of such a ship would ever help us willingly. The Enterprise is the whore of the Federation, those who fly in it mindless minions to the evil that tries to take our planet"

...very nice look into the mind of madness.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Well, he's opening up to her. That's good.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »