Reviews for Aydindril Heights
Avery chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was awesome! Some parts a little bit confusing, but bittersweet, never the less. I loved the end; I'm very happy that Mary and Thomas were holding hands as Kahlan was burned...
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 13 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
NS chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I don't know how you come up with these things. That was terribly clever, the entire story was written realistically and believably. I felt like everything that happened in your story could have happened in the series. Richard often seemed torn between Kahlan and other women, though he obviously loved her the most. I can imagine Darken Rahl being frustrated by his new, less spectacular body as well, poor dear.

Well done!
brontefanatic chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"I lingered round them, under that benign sky;...and wondered how anyone could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

This was absolutely brilliant. What an incredible original idea to parallel the relationship between Richard and Kahlan with that of Catherine and Heathcliff. Which was, in my opinion over many readings over many years, not an ideal love for the ages, but a relationship that wreaked havoc on everyone around them.

Yet you made the story entirely your own. The uncanny parallels and the startling reversal of expected roles. And poor Nicholas, like Linton Heathcliff, a weak child yet still a very destructive force, killed by his own parent.

The Darken/Kahlan relationship was also a clever power reversal from what we saw in "Reckoning".

And Kahlan - wow. The ending was perfect. The children of the 2 most unlikely pairings finding happiness together.

I could go on forever. Bravo!
Eva chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was really nicely put together :)