Reviews for Z
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I'd like translate this story into Spanish, but I need your permission (sorry for my bad English)
me chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is probably one of my most favorite stories on this site. The title totally fits with the story, and the story itself was amazing. Nice job! I only caught a few grammar mistakes, (like, 3) and I love zombie stories, so it was almost perfect to me. Love it!
Darsca chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was.. disturbing. But really good. That is all.
RianLena chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow that was super dark... But really good. So interesting and amazing! Really good job!
MK08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was really awesome. Kind of depressing, but amazing nonetheless. The parts with Piccolo and Vegeta were the best, I think because before Gohan mentions how they became fathers for him, which just made it even more sad to read. But then the endin, wow. Poor Gohan :(

Seriously, awesome job. Why aren't there more DBZ zombie stories, dang it?
tetisheri chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Holy damn...that's all i can think of to's a good reaction)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh Freaking Hell! That ending was awesome! And the way you led up to it was equally awesome! The only thing I caught was that waste should have been waist when you mentioned it somewhere. I can't remember. Sorry. Anyways, this was awesome!

Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was surprisingly good with a nice twist to it at the end... The parts about Piccolo and Vegeta were rather good, but what happened to Goten? He didn't die with Chichi, did he?
Do Delete This Account chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was great for the lack of a better word.
hellfiresaiyan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Amazing. Just amazing. I love the ending, but there is one thing I'm wondering about... Who'd the disease start with?
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. Excellent, loved it, especially the bits with Vegeta and Piccolo. Great title as well, don't know if you meant it like this but am I right to be under the impression that you chose Z because it signifies the absolute end of something?

I don't like to nitpick on a story I enjoyed so much, but there were a few instances of mixups of to/too and use of apostrophes to signify plurals (e.g. car's which should just be cars, and energy's which should be energies).