Reviews for Morning After
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Dawww. That was super cuuute. Yes yes you should totally continue!
rainbow-waffles123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really like it you should continue
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
this was amazing i loved it especially the my wife's hotter than his i would really like to read more.
Celine46 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh please continue! I love it! Love Teddy and Henry! ) (I'm French so forgive my bad English! ) I really like the way you write, and the last thing that Henry says: "My wife is hotter than his wife!" Hahahaha! Excellent! I enjoy it, so please, continuuuue! D
srhittson chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw so cute. love it
thecampusqueen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
oh PLEASE! MAKE IT MULTI-CHAPTER! PRETTY PLEAAAASE! :)
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I am such a huge supporter of Henry/Teddy and was glad that I stumbled upon this fic as there doesn't seem to be as much fandom activity out there as there should be! I absolutely loved it! It was in-character and perfect. I really hope you continue it, even after a couple of months! Or perhaps you can be persuaded to start a new fic, even if it's only a one-shot?
Dr.Awesome chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
haha awesome! i loved it! more please! :):) i love them together :)
s2 Yuuhi Kurenai s2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I really loved this story. I hope you'll continue it!
Bessie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ooh, I really like this! A hint of naughtiness, great humour, characterisation down pat;) Plase do continue, it has real potential and would olove to read more!
MerDerSoInLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love it!
HonoraryDAMember chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I loved this! I really like the Teddy/Henry relationship and I hope you'll continue this story. I hope their relationship progresses further
Ronnie chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I LOVE IT! continue writing the story!
PriscilaOrglene chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
jhffndjfndjsfkd *giggles* i love it!:D
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Really great story. I like that Teddy defended Henry. It would be great if you continued on with this story - I love these two together and you write them really well. :)