Reviews for Five Times Rachel Helps The Girls
awtr101fan chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
these are really great one shots. i just love the way that a more caring gentle side of our favorite little diva is shown. quinn's line at the end of last chapter was so profound. and the bit with kurt and the cookie at the end of this one was so cutsie. please write more. i'd really love to see what you come up with for the rest of nd's girls, especially santana. and i'd really love to see what happens that rachel needs their help in return. take care and can't wait to read more :)
Lynden22299 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Awww! I'm with you; it seems like Rachel is always doing the right thing and being honest, yet everyone hates her. The only time I can think of her lying was about Jesse, but how is it fair that she had to lie just to date the person she wanted to be with? update soon!
KnightOwl416 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Kurt's was so funny! I can't quit laughing. Rachel telling Blaine that all of the girls wanted Kurt was so funny when Kurt wanted to know if that was the truth. I can see Rachel telling him no quietly. I think everyone dumps on Rachel entirely too much.
xoxomolls chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I love this! Update update update! This is amazing :) Thanks so muchh!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Hahha, i just love Rachel. So cute between Kurt and Blaine too! Great job!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww, this makes me like Quinn a bit more. I mean, I like her...I don't know, it's touch and go with her for me haha. But this was a great chapter!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
LOLLLL:):)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
:) I think I could potentially love Quinn, if the writers kept her like this.
pixiie18 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Cute! They need to be nice my Rachel all the time! LOL
Notjustanotherperson chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You're not the only one sick of Rachel hate! I deal with it everytime I watch Glee with my mom and sister and it has even turned into Lea hate. Sigh, it gets really sickening. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to see more! Great job!