Reviews for Snow Red Blood White
Phantom1999 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
...im horrible, laughed like as if it was humor...
awesum fic *favs* i no think i can describe How awesum and great that waz...
i need 2 get mah brain checked so later
cuz clearl i need it checked!
AILOVE chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Woah. That was amazing. No words to describe how well written it was. It was different from the actual folklore but was very good. this is one of the best fan fictions I've seen. Japan as Yuukionna is really cool.
Emily Poe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story actually...frightened me. Oh My God, Kiku...what the hell? Really, really well written, I mean Oh My God, this was fabulous, scary and dark, but fabulous. Bravo.
Selinawen chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This fanfic is really dark compared to the other ones I've read. But I'm a sadist so it's just right for me XD! There's a mysterious and dark feel in it that attracts me and makes me grin in satisfaction..

Oops... I think I might be scaring some people with what I've said '

Anyway...on to it... I've read this folktale many years ago so I've totally forgotten some parts of how the original story goes. But you made the characters fit into the story, I love black Kiku especially :D

Somewhere in my mind, I want Kiku to keep Arthur with him forever and ever... ' But the story would not end if that's the case so... XDDD!
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I remember reading this folktale a while ago- it was drastically different, but some elements are similar. I really enjoyed reading this- it was well-written and very interesting. I loved the last bit, with Kiku's deman that Arthur said nothing. /That/ I remember from the story.

Laughing Rain
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That...that wasn't what I'd expected at all. I'd have been hard-pressed to consider that a pairing, honestly, because even the interest Kiku displayed was a twisted, superficial thing, and easily satisfied by the end. On some level, it struck me as odd that Kiku let Arthur live, and leave him, though he caused him an unbelievable amount of pain and damage before doing so. But I don't know anything about the Japanese legend except that a yuki-onna shows itself as a woman dressed in white with long, flowing hair and lures unwary travelers to freeze to death, so maybe that was part of the original tale? But poor Arthur, as trite and inadequate as that sentiment is. I can't imagine that he survived very long after what Kiku did to him, despite reaching the village and, presumably, medical help. Even so, there was a sort of dark beauty to your descriptions, and you had me spellbound from "In a time neither here nor now"-which, by the way, is a fantastic beginning. I was wondering, though, if you'd written the italicized verse, or if it had been a translation of part of the legend? Either way, it set the mood well, though I'm not sure it was entirely appropriate for Arthur's situation. Anyway, sorry to ramble. Great job!
GrouchyMcEyebrows chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really, really loved this, it was written like a children's story but dark. I don't think i've read a story with such an evil Kiku in it before.