Reviews for The 9 Month Plan
They had met each other at the ages of 28 and 35, despite the 11 year age difference.

Care to do the math? 35-287 , not 11. and yet the next ,line you list them as 29 and 41?
Fangirl67 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Keep continuing your story don't listen to bad comments they are jealous of you keep it up looking forward bye .
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
This was awesome! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Now I'm pretty sure 28 and 35 are a little less than an 11 year difference and how can one only age 1 year while the other ages 7 years? I knew I was bad at math but seriously...
Mar Blazer chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I think your book is the most awesome book on earth!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
great story! now onto the seguel!
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Honey, I want to let you know I have found an error. Well, two, actually. You wrote Ziva was 28 when they met and then you said she was 29 six years later. Ziva is 31 as of now. She turned 31 on Nov. 12 of last year. Michael Weatherly is 42, he will be 43 in July.
tivalova123 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I am too lazy to log in. To change story status, just edit the story and change in progress to complete. Then save.
Volleyball3Girl chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
I'll make sure 2 read it ;D
Anne of the Island chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
1. Criticism (of spelling, plot, whatever) is not negativity. It's just people's oppinion.

2. You got the math wrong at the start and that *is* an easy fix.

3. And so is spelling! When you agreed to the Guidelines it contains a bit about checking spelling so excuses such as it's late and I'm lazy are rather make more of an effort to do what you agreed to OR dont whine when people suggest you fix it. This way you'll get more readers and more positive reviews.
danielle007 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ziva should be 34 here, not 39. She aged 1 year when Tony aged 6 and Gibbs says it's been 6 years...

Good story!
Anon E.Mouse chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
I suspect people are afraid to sign their reviews for fear of a presonal attack after reading your author's note in chapter people are contiunally pointing out something eg:multiple spelling errors they are trying to help you improve your story and not simply "being mean". Just a thought.
probieprincess chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
ok. i'll be on the lookout:)
ItsInTheMusic chapter 6 . 3/13/2011