Reviews for The Mother of Monsters and the Angel Lecture
butski chapter 1 . 5/17
I especially loved Sam's impression of Cas and then Gabe is back. Awesome and funny.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great one-shot.
Himekun chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Sweet and light. :D
basilisk-silk chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Okay I've given up and added you to my author alert because frankly there isn't anything I've read of yours so far that I haven't loved to bits and up the amazing job!
SarahTee chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
More? Pretty please? There's far far to few good Gabriel fics...

Aelan010 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Gabriel and Sam FOREVER! *happy dance.. then pouts* Pwease make Dean and Castiel make up?
riverfeathers chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh. mygod. this has seriously got to be in my top three favorites of yours, NO LIE. everything about it was just, perfect. and hilarious *rofl* :)

while your spn AU stories make me smile (a series of unfortunate texts ftw!), theres just something about your writing in the spn verse that i absolutely live for.

And this. THIS. its going to keep me smiling for days. sam's castiel/housewife impression love 3

im going to be acting it out to my friends, believe it XD
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Haha! I loved Sam's Cas impression LMAO. I know you have a lot of fics running wild(I should know I read just about all of them) But you should do a follow up chapter of Dean and Sam trying to take care of Gabe... which should(WILL) have more Sam-style-cas-immpression :D
CastielandMe chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hahaa great start! I can't wait to find out what happens! Keep