Reviews for Dusk
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Hello Laurent... and goodbye.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
First of, I've known since chap 1 they were sisters. And my guess is B's blood healed her if she was burnt at all.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
I like the balance, her senses are not all the way their, but she is not slow and weak either, not to mention she only needs a few hrs rest. *applaud* there is no point changing after that is there?
DeadParade chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Daaaummm, freaking cliffhanger
michael.vandebroek chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Wow this is a very good story so far and I can't wait to read more.
The Founder chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
nice
nidszala chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
WOW
Its an amazing story.
Can u plssssssssss update
Its beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
I know you probably have had several requests already, but with a kind and gentle heart I'm joining the masses and requesting that you PLEASE, with all kinds of goodies on top, finish this story!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
hancrow chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ hurry I CAN NOT wait 4 the next chapter! I think I'm a little over excited (well maybe more than a little) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo PLZ hurry thanks 4 the gr8 stories
carisa.bruderer chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Hope you come back to this story!
Sceonn chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
That was stupid... she knows she's bonded and everything it entails yet talking about how she's not worth it he deserve better blah blah blah!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,465.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
rosie chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love your books! They are the best books I have ever read literally! I could not have written them better, and the way you had changed the stories so Bella has powers is AMAZING! I cannot stop reading.
alonealexabluerose chapter 11 . 1/12/2014