Reviews for Jones and Harkness
SuziH-J chapter 46 . 9/27/2016
Most of this chapter was read through lots of tears, as I feared that love would not be enough to keep them together. But thankfully love won out in the end and the boys are on their life's journey together. I have posted a few reviews throughout this story, but wanted you to know I have enjoyed each & every chapter of this story. I will now go on to read your other works as you are truly a gifted writer, you brought Jack & Ianto to life for me & I thank you for that.
I wish you well & hope to see you post many more stories here. Kind Regards
SuziH-J chapter 44 . 9/27/2016
Hearts breaking.
SuziH-J chapter 42 . 9/27/2016
Oh what a wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
SuziH-J chapter 31 . 9/27/2016
I knew it was James Harper behind the stage accidents, obviously telegram sent to get Ianto out of the way so he could get after Jack.
SuziH-J chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
I don't like James Harper already - I can see that he could cause major problems between Jack & Ianto.
SuziH-J chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
This just keeps on getting better with every chapter I read. Reading this nearly 5yrs after you have written it, is affording me the pleasure of not having to wait for chapters to be uploaded, and being able to read straight through. I am looking forward to the rest of this story and reading what you have in store for the boys.
SuziH-J chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Oh my god, 2 chapters in and I am loving this already. Love reading these stories where Jack & Ianto are in the 'real' world (no aliens/immortality) and seeing what you wonderful writers come up with.
FranArian chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
One word... Brilliant! :}
MortalEnemies1234 chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
I am thoroughly enjoying this story- the tension is exciting me! I can't wait to see how it pans out but I thought I'd drop a line to say how exciting I find it- you are a so much better writer than me!

Excellent work
Vikki ;)~
Guest chapter 46 . 1/17/2016
Love love love
Guest chapter 45 . 1/17/2016
Gut wrenching! Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/17/2016
Heartbreaking...amazing job
Taamar chapter 46 . 1/7/2015
Much love for this. I have no idea how I managed not to read it for so long, but I'm very glad I finally did. Wonderful realtionship development, witty banter, scorchingly polite smut. Well done.
DareTheDevil chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
I just discovered this story of yours - great! simply great imagination. i'm looking for those sequels, couldn't find them, any chance of uploading?

thanks so far for the amazing ride!
sandysan2013 chapter 46 . 2/2/2014
This was lovely. I fully understand why there were so nany reviews! Thanks so much. I hope to read more of your stories. I've given over my weekend to reading this one!