Reviews for Jones and Harkness
Taamar chapter 46 . 1/7
Much love for this. I have no idea how I managed not to read it for so long, but I'm very glad I finally did. Wonderful realtionship development, witty banter, scorchingly polite smut. Well done.
DareTheDevil chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
I just discovered this story of yours - great! simply great imagination. i'm looking for those sequels, couldn't find them, any chance of uploading?

thanks so far for the amazing ride!
sandysan2013 chapter 46 . 2/2/2014
This was lovely. I fully understand why there were so nany reviews! Thanks so much. I hope to read more of your stories. I've given over my weekend to reading this one!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 46 . 1/16/2014
This is beyond any doubt one of the finest examples of Torchwood AU I have ever read. The way you so seamlessly blended together so many, many myriad elements of TW canon, so many different characters - Wodehouse would have been so very proud of you. This is truly excellent work and it's been an honour to read it. I only wish FF.N would allow me to copy it to my own personal Archives, because I know it's one I'd like to read over and over again, just like any good book.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Wooster & Jeeves has always been a wonderful tale and I must say you're doing a brilliant salute to them! I absolutely adore this Ianto Jones - he's the perfect foil for this Jack's um... sensibilities!
shinee1234 chapter 46 . 12/15/2013
First, let me just say i am so sorry for not reviewing alongside the chapters. But it was so captivating that i ploughed on and before i knew it, it had ended. This was simply marvelous and splendid! It is so beautifully written. Thank you very much for sharing.
gracefultree chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
I just love this story! I come back and re-read it when I need a good dose of romance or when I get overwhelmed by some of the darker fics I'm also reading. You are a amazing writer, and I love how you turn Jack and Ianto into Bertie & Jeeves. Thank you again!
leaky.oven chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
O! Me 'eart! *wibbles*
Alice Carter chapter 46 . 8/1/2013
I love Jeeves and Wooster, and I absolutely loved this. Brilliant!
Krita chapter 46 . 6/24/2013
This was just beautiful. I'm in love with this fic. Amazing job. The writing was great! Thanks for sharing!
Aya2013 chapter 46 . 5/7/2013
the best work! You did brilliant job. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 46 . 4/25/2013
This was an amazing piece of work. I admire your writing skills and will most likely read more of your works. Thank you.
gnomes are cool chapter 46 . 1/27/2013
gracefultree chapter 46 . 12/26/2012
I love your writing! This story is brilliant! (Inspired me to read Wodehouse, actually.) I will be eagerly awaiting the time when real life calms down enough for you to post again. As one writer to another, thank you for sharing. :-)
ToonyTwilight chapter 46 . 12/25/2012