Reviews for Calling an Audible
Man of Many Pairings chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awwww, a very cute one-shot! Thanks for sharing :)
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
awwww, this is beautiful! :)
Melbi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I love it so much! Perfect and sweet in every way, thank you! :D
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awww cuteness! Loved it!
irelandk chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Good one. I just wish there was more.
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nae-

So sweet and wonderful. I love how you strung together the drabbles. It's like watching a great movie, one scene at a time. Tempting! It's driving me crazy only putting out one chapter at a time of my own drabblefic!

Thanks for writing this sweet yummy E/E story!

~BOH
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
sweetness all around today! Love it!
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow, well, that was a way to come out.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww... I love how the team (for the most part) rallied behind them. Jasper is always so awesome. :)

I guess even Edward had some concerns with the teams' response if he was working so hard to derail Emmett. Glad to see things work out for them. Hopefully it will go as smoothly with his parents.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Really nice story. I usually skip the T-rated stories, because I'm a smut h00r, but I saw this at the top of the C2 list, and it intrigued me. I think it was very well done, and sweet.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I think that deserves a big, far awwww. Very sweet coming out, the way it should be. Except for Mike of course. I didn't realize FD's birthday passed. Normally there's a birthday blog you all write. Hmm.
jllfish chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i just love emmett/edward together. great story! thanks for sharing.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awwwwww I love sweet happy endings. hee hee hee Jasper worried not about his shirt staying on but somethings of E or E's. Thanks for sharing the b-day gift.