Reviews for Seven Stages sequel to Dig Deeper
pechika chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
I have read Proof awhile back and really enjoyed it. Your story reminded me of a fantastic book.
Ultracape chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
These hit me so hard. I love your assignments.

Can't wait for the next one.
Stroma chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Great chapter.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I really like your story. Wherever it goes so do I. I've read alot of Dick Francis and I really like him. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ultracape chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I love your book review stories. This is another great one. Some I've read already and from what you write about them, those that I haven't, I want to.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
sounds like a great beginning...update soon
Iuliana chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I loved the first chapter. so interesting. next one please
Ultracape chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Ooh, this looks really, really good.

From that whole "Dad" thing I've several ideas of where that's going.

I don't think Neal was lying when he said his father was a dirty cop, not with what he said to Peter later because at that point, Peter wasn't asking, it was just volunteered information so why make up a lie when it wouldn't make a difference.

1. Neal's father was killed and Neal tried to find out what happened, who killed him, etc. (which could put Neal in danger.)

2) Neal's father just left his family when he was about to be brought down and Neal tried to find him.

Either scenario would justify Mozzie's canon respone that "The suit could help."

Anyway, love your stories and this sounds terrific.
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I have no idea what this is going to be about, but I will continue reading if you continue writing. I loved Dick Francis' books. I read them all until the last couple because they just weren't up to his standards, though he and his son tried. I was very upset when I heard he died. Good writers are hard to find.