Reviews for Fading Yesterday
so sad
paintedbones chapter 1 . 5/27
I needed this so bad, this was water in a desert devoid of anyone talking about these siblings

Thank you for GRACEing me with this amazing fic
SilverWing321 chapter 1 . 5/26
Im so happy I found this story, it's SO FREAKING GOOD!
The storyline was amazing, and the writing quality was superb. The impact was just perfect, you could actually FEEL the emotion in it all. Overall, it just melded together flawlessly into this beautiful piece of art, and I'm so glad I found this story. This is the type of story I wish everyone in the whole fandom could see, it's just that good. Thank you so much for this, and please keep writing!
All the best,
~Silver
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Beautiful,as much as I hate reading about Thalia going through so much and feeling such pain, you certainly did do them justice! :( ;)
Keep writing you've got a lot of talent! ;)
Someone chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I really liked this, and I really want to do Thalia and Jason meeting from Thalias point of view. Could you? Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I tried really hard not to cry
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Its so sad and its sweet how Thalia protects Jason. In nearly cried like five times.
We-Are-Cathedrals chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
AHHHHH! I"M INTERNALLY SOBBING HERE!
Okay this was amazing. The description of Thalia's love for Jason is great, and how she just can't tell anyone about him because it is too painful...OMFG! Oh My Frikkin Gosh!

You should write another chapter, with Thalia and her finally meeting Jason, and everything that leads up to that. With Percy and Nico and becoming a Hunter...You really should...

-Callie
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aw, man. This was AMAZING! You made it seem so realistic, I felt like I was actually in the room.
This is a very unique concept. I have never seen any fics like this before, and I must say, you portrayed everything PERFECTLY.
Keep up the AWESOME work!
Ferrywings chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is seriously amazing. You did such a great job and the way you showed Jason and Thalia's relationship was cute then totally heart breaking. So amazing, really :)
FangirlingFanati chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
FangirlingFanatic. Sorry, my full name doesn't fit.

Okay, as a huge Jason and Thalia fan, relationship wise, and just as characters, I ABSOLUTELY loved this! Even though Jason and Thalia have one of the only back stories that involves an alcoholic parent, even though that's all FF writers ever write about, no one ever writes stories like this about them. And I really wish more people would.

I adored this and hope you write more stories like this, maybe even a multiple chapter story. You're an extremely talented writer. Phenomenal job.

FangirlingFanatic
percabethlives4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That was so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Also, I think you should do a part on what is going through Thalia's mind when she sees Jason
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Only one word, AMAZING!
0mgjenny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I feel so bad for Thalia, losing her brother and everything
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »