Reviews for NO
hatelife chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Ok, what kind of hormones does Len have? First he decides to abuse a girl ( Fine in his defense, Miku was being a big bitch) and then he randomly decides to Kiss Rin. Where have I seen this before? Kill the bad person and then make-out with the victim ( Oh right, this has been in every super-hero movie) But seriously, their going to make-out while an unconscious Miku is in the background? Well other than the pathetic ending, the story wasn't bad itself just kind of felt rushed.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Omg..you're sure this chapter is not rated M for violence, -not lemon/shot-...I like it anyways, pretty much...Len's so badass there, and I sorta hated Miku in this fanfic, so it's pretty good seeing Len fucking injured her seriously, or killed her...whatever right?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Nicw
myhamsterhangsupsidedown chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
OMG if I where Rin I would have run a long time ago 0.0 are you sure this isn't horror/thriller? xD

but still... your amazing *sparkling eyes*
bigcow123456 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Oh goodness. Miku deserves that hit in the head. Well the ending was pretty funny XD Hope ya keep updating!
xAyemi chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at the lamp part.. xD

Noooo not the end D

Well I'll be looking forward to more of your stories 3
macchime chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
wait...THAT WAS THE END? SERIOUSLY? *pouts* I'm pretty disappointed...it had a lot more potential than that...
Argento Cielo chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Woah.. Len smashed Miku head with a lamp when he wanted to kiss Rinny? XD

No, I'm not Miku hater but it made me pleased. I dunno why..

Update fast!
Campanella chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I DONT CARE. JUST MAKE ANOTHER LENXRIN STORY, BCUZ THATS WHAT U DO BEST /shot

Seriously though :) Keep updating!
Higashino Ruuya chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
OwO had miku given her a love potion? Daww it is moeee ~ XDD

BUT YOU MUST UPDATE THIS ASAP! *shaking your body**slapped*

..err, can't you update this there?
macchime chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
O.o I wanna kill Miku...but...good job! Making the story SO INTERESTING!
Campanella chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
GO RIN! KISS THAT BOY /shot

Have fun in Florida! BUT KEEP UPDATING /shot
macchime chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
O.o I'm scared now...yandere Len...*runs to door* SAVE ME! PSYCOPATH VOCALOID IS GONNA KILL ME IN MY SLEEP TONIGHT!
Pilpols chapter 7 . 3/15/2011