Reviews for Just A Bad Day
Why omg poor ziva that must hurt badly !
Ladyaloysius chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Great story! Ziva learned a lot of lessons!
gaben chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Ziva almost laughed out loud with the ridiculousness of her spending her last moments contemplating the American idioms which had drove her insane for so long... love the moments of satire you spike the narrative with every now and again, CLEVER...Apparently undeterred by her mantra of 'I'm fine' he kept up a constant stream of questions the whole way to the office. LOL. 'Crap," Ziva thought.. too scared to say it out load in any language hey.
Most enjoyable chapter.
gaben chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
At these words Ziva felt a very unfamiliar sensation. She had faced guns and bombs and terrorists without batting an eyelid but at the look in Gibbs' eyes and the idea of explaining her outburst in the garage to him made her. . .scared. It was not a feeling she was used to, or one she liked...LOL.
Doing great with the case too. They are hard to write. Well done with the action and drama.
gaben chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
You got the characters banter down pat as well as teir relationships. Delivered with a good pace and style.
weezerator chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
This was a touching story. So good and I enjoyed every bit ofit.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Her answers to the questions were hilarious!
MaileS chapter 28 . 4/20/2012
This was a really awesome story! I hope you write more like it with the team, Jenny, Ducky and Abby being a family!
Mary Anne chapter 28 . 4/13/2012
Thank you for taking the time to share the fantastic and wonderful story with all of us and it was a pleasure to read. For your very first ever Fic you did an amazing job with it and I hope you will continue to share your wonderful writing talents with us in the future.
nicolespics chapter 28 . 4/13/2012
Great story! Glad you updated!
nannyg43 chapter 28 . 4/11/2012
This story is ever so slightly out of character but wonderfully entertaining. I hope you consider writing another! really like NCIS and my other favorite is White Collar...hint hint:)
nannyg43 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
like the the warning!
wandamarie chapter 28 . 4/5/2012
loved it thanks hope you write more thanks
Pup03 chapter 28 . 4/4/2012
Excellent story! I read it in two days every time ibhad a chance! Well written, and I hope you write more.
ladybugsmomma chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
Excellent ending to an excellent story! I loved reading it! Thanks for sharing!