Reviews for Eien pt 2: Ningyō
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice. :3
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
i love the loveless part at the end it is beautiful
anon3000 chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
nice fic
RamblingFox2501 chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Um...I have to admit, you pick out the strangest places to have your main protagonists get f***ed by the main antagonsists. In "Sake to Bara no", they did it in a graveyard. Here, they did it at the Forgotten City (NEXT TO AERITH'S GRAVE, might I add [the pool, I mean]).

I will be honest, I skip over the majority of your intense sexual moments, but don't misunderstand me, your writing style isn't bad, it's just how I am (I am well aware that this is a yaoi, after all).

Um...that's all, really. So...see you in another review, I guess.
Karin chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Good job! Very sad I cried the 2 last chapter ! But very great end with the poem of genesis
RamblingFox2501 chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Maaaaaan, I don't care if your story has twisted content, you just know how to write a story that triggers all kinds of emotions. I've read "Sake no Bara" and liked it. Seeing that you're the same author, I am now starting to see a pattern of your Angst/yaoi pairing stories. I'm not usually into yaoi stories with sex in them, but damn, you're a good writer.

Write any more stories like these and I'll have to favorite you.
xxYukiKagamixx chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
HEHE read this story MANY times and it's still awsome :3
XamierTheNobody chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
That was...AMAZING! DEAR GOD YOU SHOULD PUBLISH YOUR OWN STORIES! THIS IS AMAZING! IT FELT LIKE IT WAS AN ACTUAL PART OF THE FF7 STORYLINE!
lullaby60 chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
this story is great! this is the first i read about cloud being like this! hope u write something like this again! i like this cloud! *lol* XD
darkwhizper chapter 17 . 3/25/2011
OMG! i finished reading this last night! soooooooooooo every single work you worte! glad i found it! soooo freaking addictive that imma start reading it again like noooooooooooow! *w*
Mafia Boss chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
I think i'm in love with this O.o
Dragi chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
an happy ending in the end :))
midnight13731 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
that was a wonderfully written ending for a beautiful story, I thank you for writting such a piece. it truly was brilliant :D

love always,

midnight13731

-x-
CleverPhoenix chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
Oh wow! I hadn't expected another chapter but this is a brilliant end to the story! I'm thrilled with the ending for this and I love last bit particularly, though it makes me wonder how Zack, Aeris, Cloud and Sephiroth will get along for eternity. Anyway, amazing work on this story!
CleverPhoenix chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Awww! I may love angst but I'm also a sucker for a happy ending. This was a really nice chapter and think that the end was perfect. I particularly like the character's problems with facing each other, it was really touching. Will there be a sequal? Anyway, brilliant job and good luck with future fics!