Reviews for Fallen Angel
Shiyura Mirashi chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
(after reading the story and speechless), I don't know what to say but...

HOLY GOD! This is the best Danny Phantom fic that i ever read after "Spiral"! Hey, do you know, i'm still curious about what happened next (i mean "Spiral"). Did you know who's the writer who published that story? Really! i want to know! but, if you can't answer, it's okay. :)

Okay. About the fanfic, i felt in love with this story after i red the first chapter. You know, it's same that what i imaginated! Phantom fell to the Earth, met with Sam, lived together, and both of them felt in love!

I felt envy when Sam had a Guardian Angel like Phantom eventhough he was a Fallen Angel. Oh my... i want that T_T

Oh yeah, it reminds me of Kirito and Asuna on anime SAO (Sword Art Online) do you know that anime? if you don't, it's okay :)

Well, sorry if my review is longer. Oh! at last, the devianart was cool and i'm gonna like... flying trough the sky... #stop it!

*ehm* that all from me! :)

Best regards,
Shiyura Mirashi
PeculierPhantom chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
you should do a miss perrigrens home for peculier children danny phantom crossover! and the same for a warm bodies danny phantom crossover.
fallenrises chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
great story but this revolt of heaven angels and deamons and the only dark angel if its appacolypse he should've had the horsemen heping him.
Little Miss Cosplayer chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
amazing story XD
Sonochu chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I know this story is 2 years old, but I just wanted to say that Sam was being a hypocrite. When she dumped the Soda on the A-posters that showed that she wasn't acting her age yet she yelled at people to act their ages? Definition of hypocrite. Great story though.
kira chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
loving this story and I love the art on deviantart so cool :)
TheOboist chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Good Job, except the "life mate" instead of "soul mate" throughout the whole thing sort of bothered me. Yet then again im so annoying it was a great story line!
KelseyAlicia chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
got great plot and the characters are nicely protraid but I think you can raise the emotions a bit more. It's been so long since I've seen Danny Phantom. Still it a good tale and I like the elmentes and the metaphors you're using. So I'd say this is a good story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
love everything about this story awesomw writing
demoniac girl chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
awesome ! lol i love the parts at the end!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Are you gonna make a sequel?
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hey, no offense, but ever heard of quotation marks? Love the story, the only thing I can find wrong with it is the fact you didn't use quotation marks and you can't tell who's speaking when.
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is a brilliant story.
Leo112 chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
glad i could be of help. :D

nice book... do i sense a sequel, i hope i do.

read ya later!
Raru chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Oi! Phantom,Sam,Danny,Tucker,and Jazz, don't hate her! Go read my Crossover! (the cat returns/danny phantom one!) Then tell me if you still hate her!