Reviews for Fallen Angel
PeculierPhantom chapter 18 . 2/16
you should do a miss perrigrens home for peculier children danny phantom crossover! and the same for a warm bodies danny phantom crossover.
fallenrises chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
great story but this revolt of heaven angels and deamons and the only dark angel if its appacolypse he should've had the horsemen heping him.
Little Miss Cosplayer chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
amazing story XD
Sonochu chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I know this story is 2 years old, but I just wanted to say that Sam was being a hypocrite. When she dumped the Soda on the A-posters that showed that she wasn't acting her age yet she yelled at people to act their ages? Definition of hypocrite. Great story though.
kira chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
loving this story and I love the art on deviantart so cool :)
TheOboist chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Good Job, except the "life mate" instead of "soul mate" throughout the whole thing sort of bothered me. Yet then again im so annoying it was a great story line!
KelseyAlicia chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
got great plot and the characters are nicely protraid but I think you can raise the emotions a bit more. It's been so long since I've seen Danny Phantom. Still it a good tale and I like the elmentes and the metaphors you're using. So I'd say this is a good story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
love everything about this story awesomw writing
demoniac girl chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
awesome ! lol i love the parts at the end!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Are you gonna make a sequel?
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hey, no offense, but ever heard of quotation marks? Love the story, the only thing I can find wrong with it is the fact you didn't use quotation marks and you can't tell who's speaking when.
sulfur angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is a brilliant story.
Leo112 chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
glad i could be of help. :D

nice book... do i sense a sequel, i hope i do.

read ya later!
Raru chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Oi! Phantom,Sam,Danny,Tucker,and Jazz, don't hate her! Go read my Crossover! (the cat returns/danny phantom one!) Then tell me if you still hate her!
lpwriter4life chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
Angel reminds me of Maximum Ride and how much I used to like the series. Great story