Reviews for Defect
Mak3sh1ft chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Im so glad! Please keep writing, you're doing a great job. I hear drumrolls until ur next update!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Why do I feel like Thor is just going to take off and try to sneak onto Juno to find out what's happening?
Mak3sh1ft chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
This was really great! It's sooo disappointing that every Jyu Oh Sei story I fall in love with is incomplete. What gives?! I know its been two years but you really ought to finish this. You have a very interesting plot. And I love all the new characters you created.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Rai! Brotherly love!
Sahara1256 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Having not seen Jyu-oh-sei in forever, and only recalling the ending that was less than stellar for me, I REALLY ENJOYED THIS

its a great continuation of it. I like your characters :) and I like how you played a really modern problem like Eugenics into it. Fits wonderfully.

My only complaint is theres a lack of physical description of your characters. I would really love to know what other attriubutes they have.

I'm favorite-ing and adding to a watch list :) please update soon!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
That's messed up about the children. Thor is not going to be happy with Hecate at all.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Yes! Re-dynamic entry!
Saber Wing chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Best story in this section :). Well-written, and characterized. Looking forward to more!
sajala chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Good chapter! I'm really curious about those kids but I guess I'll just have to read the rest when it gets updated :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Wow. What a plot twist. It feels like a new Jyu-Oh-Sei.
sajala chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I like it very much! Can't wait to see what happens next and how the story unfolds :) Thor Thor Thor... party animal lol XD I updated my story as well just letting you know (Deep in Your Heart).
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Aww! Baby!Rai. I hope he looks just like his father!

I wonder what those flashing lights mean. They're probably shiny, too.