Reviews for Lion King 4, Book II: Reuniting the Pasts
steven chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
it was nice
karla chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
I love it ur doing amazing I reckon five stars I'm only 12 and ur doin great plzz do more chapter books or more make a site ur a great book writer
johny2b2 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
weel I read both stories and if you read this that is fine. I curious to see the next two books to be finnished soon. oh well. kind of like star wars.
ran longclaw chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
read this book all in one go, and it was brilliant, you had be genuinely upset at more than one point, and i genuinely felt sorry for zira, words aren't enough to describe how good that was :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Oh my gosh...The ending is creepy. Awesome, but creepyish :) Just how I like it :) Can't wait for the next book! The summer best come quickly ;)
KShara Khan chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I have a question! Are they all pawns of higher powers, both good and bad, not just Zira but her followers and the Pridelanders and their allais? Or for that matter are we all pawns of higher powers both good and evil? Who can tell?

Nice work, Please continue and update your story soon!
Starzinmieyez chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
I feel kinda sorry for zira now, but how are the others fairing in battle?
Hiiii chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Damn lol a whole chapter inside another chapter
Starzinmieyez chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
I'm glad Kiara knows what she wants to know; I hope she isn't mad at her parents for keeping it from her. The story of Kopa is sad :'( Poor cub :(
Starzinmieyez chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
The death of Sarafina was so sad, but this chapter was awesome!
Starzinmieyez chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
EEP! I just read chapters 4,5 and 6, and they are great! Can't wait for the war! It makes me nervous just thinking about it :S Four will die...I wonder who? Update soon!
Starzinmieyez chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Awwwww, poor Nala. She deserves nightmares even LESS than Simba does :L Update soon
Kopa95 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
This story is very good! I have really enjoyed reading this. The only thing you need to work on is the grammar, and to stick to either present or past tense :/

All in all, an exceptional good story! Keep it up! :)
ran longclaw chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I love it! I like your play on characters and how you vary perspectives all the time, as it gives a wider view of what's going on. And of course the storyline is great and I really enjoy it so far.

I can't tell if Kovu's evil or good yet, and the twists in the two chapters, I look forward to seeing more! keep it up!
prionsa chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I can't wait to read more! :D i like your writing style, it has lots of tension linked with it, i love it :P