Reviews for ThirtyOne Bottles
Last Harper chapter 9 . 3/24
bottle twenty-three
not happy with Ginny's explanation . She just talks to Sandra and she's all squared away . Harry let's it out and has to make up to Ginny when I wouldn't have with my wife and I've been married over 30 yrs .
Don't get me wrong liked most of this chapter , I just feel you let the middle out .
datbenik513 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Hey,

I know I have read and reviewed this story on another archive ages ago, but here it goes.
This is the only story I've ever read where I could stomach Harry being with Ginny. Full stop. I could never see them together, but here they seem... well, not perfect for each other, rather suitable, complementing each other. They have a helluve backstory and a bunch of bad times behind, but I guess happiness depends ultimately how we handle the bad times together, not the good ones.

I also like the unique setting and the writing is mature and flows nicely. All in all, even for the umpteenth time, a highly enjoyable read. Pity you seem to have quit writing.

All the best,

Zoltan
Gi-L-Ha chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
nr 25 favourite nr 2 :P
Gi-L-Ha chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
love it, number 4 is sdefinitey brilliant and funny ...
Love it: Hmmmm.. Merlin your hands girl... hahaa, :D
SilGold chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
This is, HONESTLY, the BEST Harry and Ginny story I have EVER EVER read! Well done!
Compound1080 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Love this story, such an interesting concept
Toghgal chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
I am reviewing for the whole story. This is the most original, and coolest wedding gift ever. Another reason why I wish I had gotten a Hogwarts letter. You had some downright funny stories, like Minerva's, and some more serious ones, like Ron's. Great, great job.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
I love your stories and your style of writing. I cannot wait to see your take on the next generation if you ever decide to write it. I have read this and LtLA multiple times and the stories really do hold up to multiple readings. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue with the writing.
Gakushi123 chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Another great story but I can't wait for your sequle taht oyu had planned.
Open At The Cl0se chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
i'm literally in tears reading george's memory, it's soo cute.
FriendofMolly chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Seeker,

I know it took a bit of time for me to R&R this one. But I and you saved the best for last. And may I say, Thank You very very much for these two being the last. Hagrid being the who rescued Harry both from Godric's Hollow and from the Dursleys. I find it very heartwarming that Hagrid had so many good memories of and for Harry. And the final one being from Molly, well who wouldn't love her memories? She is the Supreme Mother. So Thank you again. I look forward to what you come up with next.

FoM

PS Have you seen the DH2 yet? Let me know what you think.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
I loved this story! I think it would be fantastic if you would do a James/Lilly story on how they got together. I enjoy reading all of your stories.
Zireael07 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Whoo, Percy's getting married!

I liked the chapter! Leaving Hagrid's and Molly's memories for last was probably the best idea in the entire story.
jcgeorge chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Absolutely loved it! This story is definitely one of the top fan fictions I've read on this site. I love the way you make Harry and Ginny connect with each other. And the Lily-Marauders-Hargrid scene was excellent. A slight criticism about this chapter, if I may, I personally found that your 6yr old Ginny sounds a lot older than 6.

Anyway, keep up the great work, and hoping to see more Harry-Ginny stories from you.

Best,

John :)
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Another wonderful chapter. I've really enjoyed this story - seeing Harry and Ginny from other people's perspectives. Molly's was neat - makes you wonder whatever happened to Ginny's letter, and it certainly seems like Dumbledore never followed through on his promises to Molly. Hagrid's was just wonderful and must have been so precious for Harry. Keep up the writing. You do an excellent job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »