Reviews for Goodbye is Just a Promise for Tomorrow
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 7/13
This fic deserve a way better review than I could give, but since it's been years (like more than 5 years!) I figured that doesn't really matter. I know this comment probably won't reach the author, but I would like to say thank you nonetheless. This fic is thoughtful and filled with love for the game... it's really an emotionally satisfying read. This is well written and it fill in the gaps in the game's story perfectly, I am thankful that you share this with every fans who feel like reading fanfics 3
we are zombies chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I know that it's been a year since you've put this story up, but I just beat Swordcraft Story 2 for the first time tonight using Edge and this was exactly what I wanted to read. It's neat to see Edge through the eyes of another character, and I think Ryouga's 'schmoopiness' was sweet. He was the most interesting character in my opinion, and I'm happy to read a well-written fic about him. I think you captured his feelings for Edge very well. Yeah, it was full of subtext... but so is the game! lol.

You did a good job.

I see you haven't updated in a while, so this'll kind of be a message in a bottle... oh well. Thanks for sharing this with us!