Reviews for Dos Caminos
Rosscan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hi,
I need to tell you, I didn't get a lot about your story. But I'm french and I learn spanish at school. It's my 5th year, and my last. The point i,s I'm still not able to do a simple sentence in spanish, as you can see, and I find this language so difficult that I decided to do my best for having my degree, and maybe go back in spain without talking to the people with the self-assurance of Broots.
But when I saw this short story I decided to read it for practice my spanish, (I also read it out-loud, and if you whould see me, talking alone, so slowly), and I was happily surprised. I recognised some elements of the show, like the fact that she has to choose between the life she has got and Jarod, and the fact that her job is not really a job. I also liked "Pasaron uno, dos... diez segundos ", even if I'm not sure if it's because I understood everything, or the originality of it. But after reflexion it's more what you wrote ;)
So, this maybe surprise you but you help me for my school, and made me like spanish language, and believe me, it's something hard to do, because I've been traumatized by conjugation and boring articles in the manuals about "móvil" and "dictadura".
Whatever, I just wanted to tell you that you made a little miracle, and I think it's cool to know what kind of people read your stories. Now you know me ;). I think I'm gonna google translate it for understand more details, but from what -comprendio de la storia, pensio que la estoria esta bien, y pensio que el estilo de la storia es muy bueno así porque tiene ritmo con los cortes : " -¿quizás la de tu madre?-" etc.
Did I made it good ?
Keep on writing,
Rosscan.
boohoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
love it, wish you'd upload it to missing pieces.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I can't understand much Spanish, but I enjoyed trying!