Reviews for The Ultimate Consumption
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
"I want you on your fucking knees, head bowed when I get in there."

OMG!

I think that I saw Edward shiver with unexpected delight and run like hell to the bathroom to obey Carlisle's command!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hallo,

Oh, i loved the tale very much, but i will admit there was some parts that worried me. i mean with carlisle and his dom temper. he seemed alittle to intense sometimes especially when edward tried to leave. the threats hit home. i think i knew that car would never really hurt edward, but still it hit home only because i was in a past dom/sub/lover relationship and it ended badly. my love was my dom and my lover and the lines never blured really, but after time some things changed. my love was more intense, angry easy, posissive in a bad way. when i got tired of being treated like a worthless toy and the final string was witnessing my love cheat i tried to leave and it actually happened pretty close to the way this did. only i ended up getting beat nearly to death, threatened, made to...er...pleasure my love as if I was the one asking for forgiveness. well, later that night after my love went to sleep i packed and left in the middle of the night. i was beaten, looked like shit, but walked out on my own two feet and went to a friends place. of course my love tried to find me, but my friends pictures of my battered and beaten body and face was put to good use and needless to say ive never heard from my ex again. i know carlisle would never do anything like that, it was just him yelling at edward and threatening him not to take one step out the door that hit home for me.

i praise carlisle is wanting to take things slow. i love that. edward is young and in love and being young we are sometimes impatient.

i love it. cheers,
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh nice, I like Military!Dom!Carlisle. I can understand why he hesitates as he does not want to hurt Edward.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Thank you for the story! Good luck in the contest!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I like the basis of the story but ill admit the grammar/spelling issues were a bit distracting! The descriptions were really good so I think with a proper beta, this story has real potential! Loved the dirty talking :)

Xoxo
gigglefaries101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
it has potential to be a great story but it was rushed in parts and very OC edward was good but carlisle seemed like a bully who mentally and emotionally abused edward in one breath both threatening to kill edward then saying he would never hurt him i really didnt like carlisle or how the sex scene started but it was a good smut scene
minlin chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story is wonderful and absolutely hot as hell! You're very good at describing what each of them is feeling physically AND emtionally.

That being said, there were some places where I think you put the wrong word; probably a typing error, or where a word was perhaps left out. It absolutely does not spoil the story, but a couple of times it was a bit distracting.

However it was still gorgeous and I'm sure I'll be reading again many times!
Head Mistress Cullen chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Just so freaking hot. Dirty talking carlisle is just yum... I know its only a one shot but this would be great if you expanded. Just a thought;)
Marianka chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sad is it done

sadly you write

tot mor fom this,

amazing how you put

here your Worts,Feeling

and Iddes in,i love it:)
QueenAkashaForever chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Talk about such raw intensity. This was a interesting way of showing a relationship between Carlisle and Edward and you did a might fine job with it. Not to go unmentioned some of your words were out of this world great and very artistic and imaginative. Love Edward's first Carlisle induced release- wonderful description with that ( fucking hot !). It was funny and just awe-ing. Hell I felt the tingles Ed was getting ,haha. :-) by far one of my favs of C/E fics. Best wishes :)

*-QAF*
Liv'n for the Love of Twilight chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I think this was beautifully written and not at all distracting despite the pervious review. The flow was just right and very easy to read with no obvious mistakes. Your opening intro for Edward was just wow. I think because of the vibrant vocabulary you us some people aren't always used to that or understand it. Your writing truly expressed Edward's strong want to be a “diverse" person, live his life to the fullest, and experience whatever ultimate high you receive from love. You were able to feel and picture his isolation and loneliness. Even in this one-shot your characters had such personality. My favorite was Alice and her very lewd humor, nicely done. And Carlisle! That was just goddamn hot and you did it in such a different way than I have read from other stories. Especially when it came to Edward describing his first very intense orgasm, it was so easy to picture, understand and almost feel what he was experiencing. Carlisle’s dominance was so fresh and new in a way. I think the best part was the words exchanged between the two. I felt myself blushing! I think what a nice touch you added to it was Edward not being so afraid to speak his concerns and take a stance on the things he will not tolerate. Somehow this gave the characters a perfect balance too each other, where the reader does not feel Carlisle is absolutely controlling and too dominating because Edward is able to put his foot down with Carlisle understand and accepting Edwards' terms. In all I think this was great. Good luck with the contest :)
hankycka.K chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I would have enjoyed this so much better if it weren't for all those distracting mistakes. Sometimes it seemed as if a word was missing, the others were probably typing errors. It always took me out of the story's flow, so the overall impression wasn't as good as it would have been otherwise.
ScatterMyAshes chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
bloody good! i cried at how "happy" the punishment was making me . if ony i could get punished like that great job
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
.GAWD! O.O wow! I NEED A SHOWER! wow, that was just... Amazin'? Hot? SUPERORGASMIC?

Awww Edward, and OHHHH Carlisle! I love it! please... other chapter! u write this so well!