Reviews for DC Comics Presents: Killing Roy Harper
LiveChalant chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awesome, but you didn't write this?
Superfan chapter 20 . 2/20/2003
Oh, PLEASE, no sequels! You couldn't possibly top this masterpiece. Excellent conclusion!
Superfan chapter 19 . 2/19/2003
OK: I now know that this Dominus was a one-shot alias used by the Silver Age Luthor of Earth-1. My only remaining question: is his armor similar to the costume of the pre-80's Red Tornado? Seriously; you are tying up the loose ends very nicely. Splendidly, even! On to chapter 20!
Louie Pastiche chapter 18 . 2/16/2003
Whoa! ANOTHER suspenseful cliffhanger! How do you keep doing it? Well, anyway; keep up the fabulous work. And, bring on chapter 19!
ngtwing chapter 18 . 2/13/2003
Darth, i love all your stories. nightwing's out of time, the DC/Star Wars universe mixing it up, and the rest. You have me glued to my chair on this. i have to check this site out at least 2 or 3 times a day to see if you have updated it. when that doesn\'t work i check your website out. this story has me by the seat of my pants waiting to read the next installment. thank you for some great reading!

LLoyd
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 17 . 2/10/2003
*Snicker! Snort!* Loved how Shyla and Cheshire put out the "fire." *Looks like Speak-no-Evil with the mumps, as he tries not to laugh riotously loud, in the cyber-cafe.*
Superfan chapter 17 . 2/10/2003
The original brainchild of Siegel and Schuster? From the pre-Crisis Golden Age? ALL RIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Nightw2 chapter 16 . 1/26/2003
Oucha-ma-gacha. This is one exciting story with some top-notch pairings. When you eventually DO finish it, I have a feeling you're going to make it VERY well worth the wait.
Superfan chapter 16 . 1/24/2003
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant, as usual. And, as regards the cliffhanger? Alex Luthor, Jr. of pre-Crisis Earth-3. It's got to be!
Nightw2 chapter 15 . 1/4/2003
Really nice use of Super-Squirrel in your story. I absolutely LOVED the "Take it from a squirrel; watch your nuts." crack. Please continue this story as soon as you can.
Superfan chapter 15 . 1/4/2003
Ah, yes! How fondly I remember the Zoo Crew and Justa Lotta Animals! Thank you their inclusion.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 14 . 1/2/2003
As Cap'n Edge might say: "Arsenal gonna kick some arse. HAR! HAR! HAR!" Thank you; now onto chapter fifteen!
Superfan chapter 13 . 1/2/2003
Excellent, as always. I especially loved that one of them was Andrew Bennett. In fact, he and Buffy would be a natural for a crossover (hint! hint!)! Just one question: is this the Dominus who tried to brainwash the modern Superman some months back, or a one-shot villain from the early Sivler Age?
Nightw2 chapter 14 . 1/1/2003
Man alive. This is one of the most intriguing stories I've ever read. I can sense the final chapter (whatever number it will be [since I have already learned not to presume you'll run out of twists and turns until the very end]).
Nightw2 chapter 13 . 1/1/2003
Ohhh, you pulled out yet another surprise beautifully. What a way to ring in the New Year (g).