Reviews for Facebook Shenanigans
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
HHahaha love
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This was too perfect, and totally in character for everybody (despite the slightly crack situation). You had me in stitches. :)
hachimitsu10 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Well I loved this story , its funny and I would also request you to write more...
Hope you get more favorites and reviews. ..
Good luck,,
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Everything's random like I expected. And whoa, this reminds me of the cute anniversary cover spread Kubo did of a cast reunion. With matching outfits for my favorite Ichihime. Fun times.
Death-By-Sanity chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
LOL THIS IS AWESOME!
You should totally make a series out of this, (or let me do it! JK), It would be soo much fun to read! :D
A little Ichihime to make things even better and Aizen hacking for the trol! XD
I WILL FAVOURITE THIS! :D :D :D
Renji4eva chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I crack up every time that I read this. Awesome!
I chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
FUNNY AS FG9GUS9IFM MISS SPELL CAUSE IM LAUGHING SO HARD
ImNotOddJustRare chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
hahaha...now this was something to read. this was soooooooooo PURE AWESOME
FTknowitall chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww. I wish it wasn't a one-shot. D
Damaio The End chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Alright that was funny as hell gotta love Aizen's creeper ass lol
Sele de la Luna chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
hahahahahahha Nemu... no words xD
HerFairy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I shouldn't read this in the living room - I laughed a little too much and got a few questioning looks.
VanillaCream25 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Don't worry about the a-hole idiot person 'Hito'. This person is a genuine simpleton, who very obviously can't tell the difference between a 'chat script' story, which is one written by a new/newb author who doesn't have a clue about sentence structure, and what your lovely story actually is. Which is one that seamlessly integrates how a conversation on Facebook would take place. This loser is just mad/butt hurt at life, and will obviously never be happy in anything they do.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOL, really funny XD
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
It is against the rules to post fics written in chat/script format. Please reformat this, or you will be reported. It's nothing personal, but everyone needs to follow the rules.

Thank you.