Reviews for First Kiss
loved the simple ending 3
Cyclax chapter 14 . 7/11
Bella is naughty! :D
Calyptra chapter 5 . 2/27
I really liked them as a pair so far, but their irresponsibility is starting to get on my nerves.
They obviously don't know one thing about protection. He just slipped into her bare after having spilled his seed already without using the toilet and washing up first. Ah, so much ignorance saddens me.
Calyptra chapter 4 . 2/27
He was stupid enough to pull out of her minutes after he orgasmed and AFTER his member was already soft, so they fucked up anyway. She could have gotten pregnant even without the condom breaking. Amateurs.
I really hope Bella is smart enough to visit a doctor and get the morning after pill...
Forgetful Pizza chapter 1 . 2/17
oh my god so hot!
Amanthya chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
"Charlie called. He has a gun, you know?"

XD I'll come back to this later, it's pretty good.
April-Showers82 chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
This was a great story. Loved the lemons, lol. Why the name Rose for their second daughter?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
This whole thing was really sweet. I cried when he said he knew pink was definitely his favorite color after Sarah was born. Too much feels in that chapter.

I like action fics with some drama, but sometimes you just need something like this. No angst, no triangles, just life and normal obstacles. Perfect!
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
That was a nice fluffy and smexy story. Need those every once in a while, no drama just normal every day lovin
alixandria chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Inlove it...
alixandria chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
sarah, lol..good timing:-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Lol...motorboatin...:-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
love ya! :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Ha! She's preggers?/! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)