Reviews for How Many Angels Can Dance
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I read the other one you recommended first and I loved both. I would love to have seen something a bit longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It can also be found at archiveofourown works/ 138434

I liked this very much :)
Tashilover chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wonderful little fic. 'Head on a Pin' was one of my first Sherlock fics and is one of my favorites. I really love how John gets some answers out of Castiel. Two of my favorite characters in the same fic? Oh, love!
Seydrune chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I want to send so much love to you right now ! It is true that Mad Maudlin's fic is incredible, but you wrote just what I needed in the end : some Supernatural with it, and the emotions it did to me... ("but we can help now" aaww !) Your John is well-written, too, and it makes a really good sequel.

Thanks for the story ! :D

S
minlin chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is very sweet.

And thank you for the link to the prequel.
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I hopped over to LJ to read mad_maudlin's story first, and you were right, that was incredible, so now hers and your stories are going on the fave bookmarks list. This too was lovely in a bittersweet way. Poor John, wanting to fly- and not being able to. And poor Cas being that jumpy to draw blade in front of normal civilian humans, obviously it's a hard time for him. Was it S5 Cas when everything is going to pot and Heaven is out to get him? Or S4 Cas when Uriel was still around being sneaky and killing other angels?