Reviews for Surprise Visitor
lynn080 chapter 4 . 5/15
Great fanfiction! You write beautifully. I'll make sure to check out your other works.
Hahahaha classic Reid, talking about birth control facts right before sex
Energetic Anomaly chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I liked it, brief but cute and not just mindless smut it still felt like them. Only Reid would interrupt sex for a science fact ;)
Energetic Anomaly chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love this, I really got a sense of the characters :) good job!
TwistedWings chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
AWEEEE
TwistedWings chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Lila is a naughty girl but a hot one at that. Why can't she just jump Spencer's bones? haha he is a might sexy specimen
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
YAYYY Nice first chapter I really like it so far. Will there be lemony goodness?!
guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
i always thought they'd make a cute couple
Deathagramyuri chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This was adorable!
nhgyghh chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
not too dirty, not too clean. good job
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
wait u said the dress amber wore... whos amber, and i googled it, with no good responses.
be more detailed for the obsessed people like me
Alyssa chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
The only thing that was awkward was "wet folds" haha but other than that very well written. Classy, yet graphic. I enjoyed it. BUT there's nothing wrong with more graphics... Im my opinion. You have lovely descriptions... I implore you to use more!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
White wine goes better with Chinese, I feel, or perhaps some nice rice wine (sake). You're one of the few writers on here that doesn't blow grammatically. Very much appreciated!
Bralker Stalker chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
this was brilliant, hooked from beginning to end. -Hx
WintrBrz chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
OMG this is way to cute. Have you made a sequel? I will have to check it out if you did. :)