Reviews for Surprise Visitor
Energetic Anomaly chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I liked it, brief but cute and not just mindless smut it still felt like them. Only Reid would interrupt sex for a science fact ;)
Energetic Anomaly chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love this, I really got a sense of the characters :) good job!
TwistedWings chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
AWEEEE
TwistedWings chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Lila is a naughty girl but a hot one at that. Why can't she just jump Spencer's bones? haha he is a might sexy specimen
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
YAYYY Nice first chapter I really like it so far. Will there be lemony goodness?!
guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
i always thought they'd make a cute couple
Deathagramyuri chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This was adorable!
nhgyghh chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
not too dirty, not too clean. good job
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
wait u said the dress amber wore... whos amber, and i googled it, with no good responses.
be more detailed for the obsessed people like me
Alyssa chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
The only thing that was awkward was "wet folds" haha but other than that very well written. Classy, yet graphic. I enjoyed it. BUT there's nothing wrong with more graphics... Im my opinion. You have lovely descriptions... I implore you to use more!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
White wine goes better with Chinese, I feel, or perhaps some nice rice wine (sake). You're one of the few writers on here that doesn't blow grammatically. Very much appreciated!
Bralker Stalker chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
this was brilliant, hooked from beginning to end. -Hx
WintrBrz chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
OMG this is way to cute. Have you made a sequel? I will have to check it out if you did. :)
KittyKatKawaii chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
(thats my user name on here message me if you want there XD)

This was actually very nice, 90% of the time i read dr. reid fanficts that make him TOTALY ooc :/

this was different however, you kept both lila and spence in character. SO HOT 3 10/10 good short-stop :D
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
no it wasn't awkward to read. they make a beautiful couple and their love making was beautiful. Its always hard to post your first love scene but in time it becomes easier and easier.

I loved the heartfelt emotions of this part:

"You're going to make it so hard to walk away tomorrow morning. To get on that plane." She whispered softly, her eyes filling with tears.

Spencer placed his hand on her cheek and wiped away a few shed tears with his thumb. "Don't think about that yet."