Reviews for Yub Yub Commander
Netchka chapter 6 . 3/12
OK. Xander always does come up with interesting ideas that usually Backfire spectacularly. Don't you think?
Tekurinmoto chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
hope you continue this story it is really good
moonberserker chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
You need to continue this
Lucillia chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Damn this is good. I hope you get the inspiration to write more of this someday. I'm reading this when I should be studying Calculus.
kanazak chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
/bursts into tears that there isn't any more.

This was... awesome. I was late on my meds and looking at a possible several-hour-long depression before this story was mentioned on CaerAzkaban and, well, it saved me. So... super thanks that at least this much is posted!
kanazak chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
...

lol.

That is all.

ROFLMFAO LOL AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ahem. Sorry. /snickers.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
I realize this is loooong since gone by the wayside, but I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I really want to thank you for that.
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
R2-D2 God in the Machine! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Forget humour and SciFi this is humour and parody... And Crack. Can't forget the Crack. Mmm Marijuana chocolate... Arrrrrrr
Toby the house elf chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
Please say you are continuing Yub Yub it's brilliant! And you can quote me on that! Pretty Please?!
Laud de Saturno chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Mi impresión después de leer los primeros seis capitulos :o continuen con el eh trabajo
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
very good i enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
you should right more
Storiesdr chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Just discovered your stories. Loved this. Hope you will continue it when inspired (hopefully soon?).
Thespurgin chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
why haven't you done more of this?! THIS IS GODLY!