Reviews for Yub Yub Commander
eliteshadow chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
hurry up with the next chapters PLEASE! i think this story is EPIC!

PLEASE I SAY AGAIN PLEASE! hurry up and update this story soon! i and many more what to read more of this epic story
Danyael Prince chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Will this fic be continued?

It is very good. :)

Will there be a prank war at the SGC when the Ewoks visit?

Or, will Kinsey cause an inter-galactic incident?
Zhor chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Hahaha!
wolfey141 chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
um...is this canceled or on hiatus?
deathhides chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
pretty good
Conu chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
This is absolutely hilarious. Excellent idea, masterful handling of a massive cast and all round great fun. Totally insane but that is what makes it awesome! There are well over a million fics on ffdotnet so originality is rather hard to come by but no one else has Harmony the carebear, a Sam/Warren ship, a Vamp/droid war or a bunch of Ewoks mooning SG1. Congrats :)
Cjonwalrus chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I'm detecting a distinct lack of M04R, amd it makes me sad
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Wicked cool now start putting up blasters around the town and some anti air and the town is set
Kasanra chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Cute! Funny! For some reason I can see Joyce facepalm and mutter about her wayward daughter not needing a mate because she's already nesting (her speeder).

Anyway, you said something about Tara/Willow?

I look forward to the next chapter!
Oxnate chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Do you really have to quote Star Wars in nearly every statement? - Yes. LOL
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
HAHAHAHA! Han Solo is never wrong! and i pity SG1 for receiving the disappointment voice...

5/5
Sydonai chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Tremere"Lure of Flames"Dead Spike

Also an addiction without a source if he tries to ghoul anyone.
lemartes chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
awesome story so far, can't wait to see more!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
sweet
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Why do I get the feeling that Jack smarts off because he thinks Hammond's BP has dropped to levels not to Jack's liking LOL, and good to see Joyce is stil ruling the roost, even as Buffy sort of saves kitties, though got a feeling that there might be one really daredevil kitten that will rock that speeder with Buffy one day?
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »