Reviews for The Exorcists and Noahs go to Candy Mountain
Sleepest-Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
*giggles* I'm Allen could live with one kidney, but I want Allen to get his kidney back
Mirari Angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
BAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CHARLIE THE UNICORN REFRENCE EVERYWHERE! HAHEHEHEHAHAAAHAAA!
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is your -insert number here- spam Birthday review. Your gas mask is located above your head. Please remain seated.

Song I'm listening to- Cotton Eye Joe! (I can do the dance!)

Something about my day- I wrote you a Birthday oneshot. And I'm starting to regret this spamming idea. Mostly cause I don't know most of the categories I'm reading about.

Something about my cats- My old cat Momo had the biggest balls ever. It was disturbing.

Something about my school- It's really easy to get stalker info at my school. Once I needed to figure out what some of the cross county guys looked like, so I could put right picture in the video yearbook. So, I went to the front office and they gave me all the information, and didn't even ask why I needed it.

Something I liked about this story- I like how the fourth wall was sort of broke in the beginning.
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
XDDD

I LAUGHED

SO HARD.

AT THIS.

"JUST LIKE A PEDOPHILE"

INDEED LAVI, INDEED ;D
thexlastxfantasy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love it! you did a good job with this (:
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*dies laughing* That was brilliant! And of course Lavi thinks Charlie the Unicorn is hilarious. XD. The Earl singing about Candy Mountain was kinda creepy though. Lol.
Polenta chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOL! XD love it,

Especially the kidney :) charlie the unicorn ftw! Thanks for reviewing my story btw XD

Do love crazy things like this.
HinLove chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ok this is... HILARRIOUS!

Great job x3
PurplePunkette chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hah! I love this. Perfect sample of a parody fanfiction!

:D

Poor Allen-kun.

He is usually the unluckiest in fanfictions.

Also I loved how you added Daisya into this!

:D

Hope Allen gets his kidney back, and keep up the writing!
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
hmm, that last line shoulda said, "Gah! they took freakin' UNCLe!" why should it say that you ask? well, his uncle is the Fourteenth and the Fourteenth is technically living in Allen's brain... sort of speak. Anyway, cool story. You should make the one about where Charlie goes underwater and that sea goat sings to him... Or whatever. .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved the story u should continue with the rest of the charlie the unicorn series.