Reviews for Moments in the Moonlight
bubblyangel101 chapter 3 . 6/27
3 this. How do you think up all those reasons (e.g. Kaito's disguises not being perfect so Snake won't have to guess who to shoot at)? It's amazing, really :) Keep it up!
bubblyangel101 chapter 2 . 6/27
I love this. So much. The first chapter was deep enough-what with the way you wrote Kid and his very real concern-but this chapter? This had my head spinning as I tried to figure out all the implications, the subtle things, in the dialogue. You make Kid exactly what the rest of us love so much: the showman. the master. the good guy, trying to hold the world on his shoulders while constantly walking the tightrope between white and black. You picked up on the differences between the Kirin's Horn heist and all the other ones-while most of us would have just watched it once and gone on without thinking much of it. You gave Kid so many plausible reasons that altogether made perfect sense; I'm not sure even Aoyama-sensei would realize how much the stun gun implied. You took something as simple as mosquito noise and tied in Toichi and Nakamori-keibu's friendship; Kaito's loyalty to those he loves; Kid's ingenious planning; Conan's influence on the Shonen Tantei-dan. I love the tiny details you put in here (the coin, the way you describe Conan coming up with the penlight, the changes in Kid's tone). *hugs fic to death* Please write more! This has restored my hopes in DCMK fanfiction hahaha
Boogum chapter 3 . 5/22
Loved this!
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/22
So I kind of loved this. Yay for well-written Kid fics - especially when they feature Suzuki.
Wren Truesong chapter 3 . 4/7
Squeeee this is GREAT. I think Kaito's not quite giving Conan the benefit of the doubt, but all his conclusions are reasonable given the data, and he'll learn. Besides, Ryoma case! Mwahahaha. Your Jirokichi-ossan was also just wonderful.
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I do think Kaito needs to talk to ppl more
humanly human chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Yay for Kaito's character depth! I snicker every time I head about his infruitations (did I spell this right?) to detectives.

Basically, after you write this, I noticed that Gosho-sensei have a new chapters of MK. Exactly about Toichi and Chikage first meeting, and how Kaito's mom ask a favor. The scene was different from this one, but almost give me similar vibes.

Great job in predicting the story, btw.
love it.
humanly human chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
This chapter actually has so much valid point that justified the OOC-ness of tgis particular heist.

Well done! XD
Questionable Answers chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Whoop. I like the introspection, and how cautious Kaito is.
Freefan1412 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
This is all very well done. :) Suzuki, Conan and Kaito, all well done. :) I can't really say much more than that. They are in character, the KID persona is mysterious, cryptic and infuriating, Conan deduces a lot from things, and Suzuki is mostly busy with his competition. It is fun to read. The multi-layers and deceptions that are behind the first two chapters revealed in the last. Kaito's insight was very interesting to read. KID is a fascinating persona to see from the outside and the person behind it is even more so on the inside; Kaito cannot be just your average genius or person with his nightjob and his reasons behind it, as well as that the KID persona must have its roots in Kaito. That fascinates me and you managed to write a really good Kaito here. His perceptions and musings on Conan are also spot on (from a certain (his) point of view) and how he thinks about that and acts with it is mind is very well reasoned.
Giving the Kirin heist some more depth was also interesting to see. Why not? The stun-gun did stand out after all. Very well done. :) I hope you will write some more on Kaito or this fandom in general.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Lol. I just finished reading this fic and realised your remark regarding Kaitou Kid and Phantom Lady's first meeting came true in some way, since there is a new set of Magic Kaito chapters detailing their meeting!
APatchOfSunlight chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I actually really liked this piece. A very depthy look at Kaito's decisions. And the interaction with Shinichi there was stellar, normally most of the lengthy entertaining fics have Kaito team up with the rest of the Gosho boys to take down the Black Org, and I love those fics, but here was more true to what we see in canon and well thought out.

Thanks for this,

Josey
Jasnah chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Wow. This was extremely well researched and interesting.
Really, I can’t put in words how much you impressed me with this story. )
I enjoyed reading it very much.
AngelicSnow chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Why *did* he get all weird like that when Conan mentioned a robot?

_

Anyway, I can't believe I didn't review earlier. This story is amazing, thanks a lot for sharing it :)
mochi1412 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! And i hope you actually will write a story about how chikage and toichi met XD

KEEP WRITING!