Reviews for The Fire and the Rose
GraysonSteele chapter 26 . 7/25
I am terribly disappointed that this story has been abandoned. I really enjoyed the character development and was looking forward to seeing how the pair would deal with Voldemort as well as the aftermath of returning to their own bodies.
NaomiK chapter 26 . 7/10
Just finished binge reading through all 26 chapters. Absolutely loved it. Not because of the plot (though it's fun) but because of the execution. It's brilliantly done. The development, the conversation, etc. Very professional writing! Loved every second of it and will not go obsessively look for the rest of it :)
BratGirl1983 chapter 26 . 6/30
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
JM2010 chapter 26 . 5/24
So, I've tried to find this story other places, but it looks like the old sites were taken down some time ago. Is there any way you still have the completed version somewhere? I love it so far and would really like to have the whole thing!
Priestess of Light chapter 26 . 3/12
Guys!
whomever is looking for the rest of the chapters of this wonderful fic, and its sequel like I did, I'm gonna give you the link to an alternate url.
I've spent hours trying to find, and witchfics dot org is out of order.
You can find them in the yahoo group:
groups dot yahoo dot com / neo / groups / darksarcasm / info
Remove spaces, and the look up in all the files to find The fire and the rose and the sequel!
You have to get an yahoo account but it's easy to get. and then you have to click to Join Group in purple to see the files.
You're welcome!
Zedoc chapter 26 . 2/25
More please!
Alytiger chapter 26 . 1/14
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
Midnight's Queen chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
hope to see this finished some timeit's something I've never read before and I'm curious to see how you'll end it
bookworm661 chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
This is brilliant. I hope it will someday be updated. I want to know if Hermione is summoned by Voldemort; and if so what happens.
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
There is an Australian Comedy movie called dating the enemy (1996) that uses this exact situation - a man and a woman switching bodies and the hilarious situations they get themselves and each other into.

Did you use that movie as your inspiration?
Blue night fairy chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
Please, please come back and write for this story again!
Rebekah chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
Omg! I loved this could you please continue. You can't just stop it there. Please let me know if you plan on continuing this or not.

Thanks
Katie Lady 8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was one of the original fanfics that got me hooked on the Severus and Hermione ship. You are a fantastic author and I appreciate how much time and effort it must have taken to create this masterpiece. Thank you so much!

For other readers, if you want to read the fic in its entirety you can go to witchfics online
Born in 20th Century chapter 26 . 10/14/2014