Reviews for The Fire and the Rose
Please continue!
nightwatchman707 chapter 1 . 4/20
Hi, could I have the link for the Fire and the Rose please? It's really good and the link doesn't show in your profile page and I'd love to read the rest. Thank you xx
sapphire2994 chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
Oh my gosh am I addicted! This is absolutely beautiful! I can't begin to describe how much I've loved both Snape's and Hermione's character development. This is by far one of my favorite fanfics of all time!

(Also, for those wanting to read the rest of this fic, copy and paste the following url into your search bar. It should take you to the 27th chapter, and you can go from there.

. .org:80/fr )
ViaVicky chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
Omg, I adore this story! Where can I find the rest of it? Are you done posting on FFN?
Nachtwens chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I am guessing this story is abandoned, since 2002 was the last update :) Still, I'd like to leave a review: the story is very well written and you managed to make a cliche into something more. That being said, the further I read, the more I was waiting for them to switch back. It was starting to become repetitive. I didn't read the last 3 chapters, but instead I was just skipping along to see if they would change back already. Also, Severus is really growing OOC. At first, he was being himself, but especially the interactions with other Gryffindor girls are just so OOC (actually that would have been OOC for Hermione as well...) It would have been much better to have more interaction with Harry and Ron as those are the people Hermione interacts with. So I really like this story, but only up until chapter 20/21 or so.
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 25 . 7/26/2017
p.s. (see below): You probably won't be able to navigate the Wayback Machine (to see the rest of this story) on your phone. I sure couldn't.
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 26 . 7/26/2017
Guys! Guys! Go to the Wayback Machine (web-betadotarchivedotorg) and search witchficsdotorg. Choose one of the highlighted dates on the calendar. The rest of this fic is listed under Collective Enterprises! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
If anyone wants to Finnish this fix it is on the way back machine... not as good as a layout as on here but still has the completed story!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2017
Alas, 1 chapter left and I know the story isn't any where near completed. Too Bad, it was a really great premise. Cheers
Pathseekerme chapter 26 . 3/21/2017
Hey, this is really good! I loved reading it and would really like to see it completed. It deserves to be completed. I love the way that Severus and Hermione are interacting, and would love to see them get closer. Your descriptions of people and places are so vivid that it is easy for me to see what happens in each scene-sort of like watching a movie in my mind's eye. Thanks for writing this story! I favorited and followed it.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2017
"please do not ask for more frequent updates. The authors have lives and other first to wrire"

That was five years ago, where's the rest of this story? I found this on a Rec site and assumed it was finished!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
I LOVE this premise!
HelpmeHermione chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
Noooo! I didn't realise I picked an abandoned fic with no ending. Total bummer! Well, it was a great story! I'd write more of a review, but you probably won't be reading it since you ABANDONED this perfectly good story that could a have easily wrapped up in a few chapters.
koshina chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
a very fine piece of humour. I had this idea about a year ago but in a different kind of story. I would to get an update. Thank you for writing this, you have truly amazing talent.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Epic. I'm Lovin It So Far!
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »