Reviews for The Fire and the Rose
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/25
There is an Australian Comedy movie called dating the enemy (1996) that uses this exact situation - a man and a woman switching bodies and the hilarious situations they get themselves and each other into.

Did you use that movie as your inspiration?
Blue night fairy chapter 26 . 9/12
Please, please come back and write for this story again!
Rebekah chapter 26 . 7/14
Omg! I loved this could you please continue. You can't just stop it there. Please let me know if you plan on continuing this or not.

Katie Lady 8 chapter 1 . 4/5
This was one of the original fanfics that got me hooked on the Severus and Hermione ship. You are a fantastic author and I appreciate how much time and effort it must have taken to create this masterpiece. Thank you so much!

For other readers, if you want to read the fic in its entirety you can go to witchfics online
Born in 20th Century chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
werd me chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
Really Really cool!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Not sure if data has changed since when you guys wrote this, but in case you guys were curious; birthcontrol/ovulation suppression actually helps prevent ovarian cancer as the repeated damage to the ovary when an egg bursts is one aspect that can lead to mutation and cancer.
Cecil Pierce chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
bluefirefly5 chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
Drat, this is the last chapter here. Fortunately, I found the completed story and its sequel elsewhere, but it still sucks.
bluefirefly5 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
bluefirefly5 chapter 24 . 12/15/2013
Snape at the Burrow for Christmas... scary.
bluefirefly5 chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Things are certainly growing more complicated.
bluefirefly5 chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Ah, Hermione, disappointed that Severus is better at being a woman than you?
bluefirefly5 chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
Dancing lesson. Wow.
bluefirefly5 chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Hermione wasn't paying attention if she hadn't noticed the cosmetics business.
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »