Reviews for The Fire and the Rose
Pathseekerme chapter 26 . 3/21
Hey, this is really good! I loved reading it and would really like to see it completed. It deserves to be completed. I love the way that Severus and Hermione are interacting, and would love to see them get closer. Your descriptions of people and places are so vivid that it is easy for me to see what happens in each scene-sort of like watching a movie in my mind's eye. Thanks for writing this story! I favorited and followed it.
"please do not ask for more frequent updates. The authors have lives and other first to wrire"

That was five years ago, where's the rest of this story? I found this on a Rec site and assumed it was finished!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 1/22
I LOVE this premise!
HelpmeHermione chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
Noooo! I didn't realise I picked an abandoned fic with no ending. Total bummer! Well, it was a great story! I'd write more of a review, but you probably won't be reading it since you ABANDONED this perfectly good story that could a have easily wrapped up in a few chapters.
koshina chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
a very fine piece of humour. I had this idea about a year ago but in a different kind of story. I would to get an update. Thank you for writing this, you have truly amazing talent.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Epic. I'm Lovin It So Far!
wyoh chapter 26 . 10/11/2016
Always a fun story!

For those who want a chance to read and haven't figured out how to use the wayback machine for witchfics...
You can find a copy of the full fic & sequel archived here... .com
MrsMorgan813 chapter 26 . 8/28/2016
i really enjoyed this. i know its been over a decade and versions of this on other hosting sites have disappeared, but I really truly loved the way you portrayed their awkward moments and humor and how they are more similar than they are different.
GraysonSteele chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
I am terribly disappointed that this story has been abandoned. I really enjoyed the character development and was looking forward to seeing how the pair would deal with Voldemort as well as the aftermath of returning to their own bodies.
NaomiK chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
Just finished binge reading through all 26 chapters. Absolutely loved it. Not because of the plot (though it's fun) but because of the execution. It's brilliantly done. The development, the conversation, etc. Very professional writing! Loved every second of it and will not go obsessively look for the rest of it :)
BratGirl1983 chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
JM2010 chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
So, I've tried to find this story other places, but it looks like the old sites were taken down some time ago. Is there any way you still have the completed version somewhere? I love it so far and would really like to have the whole thing!
Priestess of Light chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
Guys!
whomever is looking for the rest of the chapters of this wonderful fic, and its sequel like I did, I'm gonna give you the link to an alternate url.
I've spent hours trying to find, and witchfics dot org is out of order.
You can find them in the yahoo group:
groups dot yahoo dot com / neo / groups / darksarcasm / info
Remove spaces, and the look up in all the files to find The fire and the rose and the sequel!
You have to get an yahoo account but it's easy to get. and then you have to click to Join Group in purple to see the files.
You're welcome!
Zedoc chapter 26 . 2/25/2016
More please!
Alytiger chapter 26 . 1/14/2016
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »