Reviews for Incidents of Fatal Flirting
Silverspear chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
Go lizzy! You tell him how it is and that so so true , why let good classes go to waste ? I love how you nailed very character in book and Jonas would totally be like that... Well I hope we would e like that in the book.

See like I promised, I returned with another review. I would review for ever chapter but that's a lot of ... Hard work and ... Effort and I'm lazy you see.

Again I like the scam to get reviews I should try that you know prolong the chapter to get the reviews ahhhhh bread and better , bread and butter ...

Well there still no point in saying update because you said before you update everyday so I'm just long to have to hold you to it :).
Silverspear chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Hehe I looked up the pocket protectors on google and laughed for one of those weird out birders laughs were you pause after wards to make sure no one heard you :) I would definitely avoid any kid that wore those... Come on it's high school you would die the minute someone saw you over and over and over again... Depending on how many times you wore it...

I am amazed at how amazing your story is. I mean even though your chapters are really short I'm still waiting to read another chapter which is a huge compliment since your chapter are short BUT I likethem that way.

I also like the idea to make people review haha I live for reviews it's my bread and butter of the day.

Well theres no point of saying update because I still haven't read the rest of the chapters you already have posted but when I get to the end of chapter 17 ... I will return to review again... If not sooner

.story. I want to marry it but I'm afraid you might already have.(sarcasm...people dont always get it)
kasplosion chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
DON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE JO. DON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE!

tehe. :')

THEY BOTH HAVE ASTHMA. THAT IS SO INCREDIBLY CUTE.

GOOD CHAP! i spy one minor spelling mistake (hear/her in the "southern twang" sentence. i like that you brought the southern twang into it :) reminds me of liz. ... x: )

kay bye!
kasplosion chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
heyo. i am reviewing.

this was a cute chapter. actually the ending was cute "lizzie." omg :') maybe i am in a :') mood cuz one of my friends is asking one of my other friends out to prom tomorrow and i am excited (it's supah cute). :')

kewl. i will read the next chap now.

ohyeah, spiffy name, thedandylions :)
skyeblue221 chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
Aww! :) Liz is so nice! Loved it!
Brunette.That.Should.Be.Blonde chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
Ahhh please please update ASAP

love it I hope they get together soon

Please update love Liz :)
2lazy2b clever chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
Yay! I can't wait to see what happens!
NoGoodCanComeFromBad chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
nicee... i love liz sometimes ;)

update:):)
kiwiosity chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
WAIT WHAT A NICE SURPRISE YOU UPDATED LOL WHAT CHEM TEST IDK.

OH GOD SO BASICALLY THEY DO MOUTH TO MOUTH VIA INHALER. Really. It's like when you kiss someone. You've kissed everybody they've kissed, in a sort of weird way. It's from a movie. I can't remember which one. But anyway.

"Well, er, I was, but it was for you."

Jonas, you awkward little beauty. You are killing me here. You are like Dan Humphrey and Seth Cohen, with a bit of Columbus from Zombieland and a teensy bit of neurotic and ingenious Mark. Note that all these men have Jewfros. Note that half these men are portrayed by Jesse Eisenberg. Yeah.

"I wanted to let you know that I have feelings for in a subtle manner."

AWWW JONAS BB THIS WORLD ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO ZACHARY GOODES. I MEAN ZACHARY GOODE IS SEXY AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU'RE JONAS AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR LIZ.

And Liz is a total femme fatale. In that Emma Stone type way. Charming. Cute. Like a boss. YAH MON.

I really have to study.

Update soon.
kiwiosity chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday

It's not really Friday, if you're wondering. It's only Monday, for some goddamn fucking reason I cannot fathom. I think I might shoot myself. Really, only Monday? REALLY?

I added an icon to our account. Um, but there are like, way better pictures of Jesse and Andrew, so, you know, whatever.

This is review 127. Like, 127 Hours. James Franco is cute and everything but he's a pretentious douchebag, no offense if you like him. Gosh.

I like this Jonas character. He seems like he'd be a great older brother.

Okay, so today I was talking to a friend and he was like, "You know when I first saw you I was cold-shouldered towards you because I thought you were one of those fucking MENSA qualified freshmen because you were in my math class and you're kinda small and talk kinda fast." (obviously not a direct quote because normal people stop to breath once in a while but anyway)

So yeah. I'm short, Kaush. I'm sad about that.

OMG. But there's this kid named Jesse Edwards at my school. And his PE uniform says: Jesse E. And I was like, "Cool name, brothah." And he was like, "Uh, thanks...sister?"

I have a chem test tomorrow. Ew.

I think in the time it's taken to write this, this review might've been bumped up to like, 128 or 129. I'm studying now. Fuucking school. I want to drop out. And um, become a hooker. No, not really the hooker part. Or the dropping out part. In Roger Dodger, Jesse Eisenberg almost has sex with a prostitute but his uncle makes him leave before anything happens. Aw, Jesse. And apparently he cried everyday because of his separation anxiety on the schoolbus. JESSE 3 (I hope the lessthan sign shows up)
cool435 chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
that was really good (and short lol) but i LOVE it ! good luck with the 160 review . hope this helps reach the score BUHBYE
skyeblue221 chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
Oops! I forgot to review, so I'm back! :) Loved it! You're an awesome author!

§кʎє
Brunette.That.Should.Be.Blonde chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Awww poor Jonas

Please update ASAP

love Liz :)
loveit chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
omg here is 123
kiwiosity chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
AWW JONAS YOU BIG HUMONGOUS ASTHMATIC SWEETIE RUN RUN RUN LIKE THE FUCKING GINGERBREAD MAN :D This was great, because um, everything was in character and everything. ZOMG. Yeah, I always tell my PE teachers I have asthma if it's cardio day and we're running and I haven't done my math homework. I really don't, although I do sometimes get hayfever
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »