Reviews for Someone Like You
Eternal Optimist chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
You might as well just twist the knife you've stabbed into my chest while you're at it... Get it over quicker that way. This is heartbreaking and torturous.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Omg, I'm literally crying SO hard and just UGH this is so beautiful that I just CAN'T because I have just lost my ability to even...
I loved this, beautiful writing you have here, my friend. :)
ddarkestangel chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
*OFFERS HEART ON A PLATTER* HERE, TAKE IT WHY DON'T YOU? YOU ALREADY RIPPED IT OUT OF MY CHEST, YOU EVIL GENIUS YOU.
WitchRavenFox chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
OMg this absolutely broke my heart. Martha passing is something I don't like to think about... ever. EVER. And that the boys have one night together and then it all goes horribly wrong... FEELS. It was really well written and great use of the song, I always think of Sherlock and John when i hear it.
melderead chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
You've killed me. It hurts so bad that John can't have his cake and eat it too. Sherlock, I ache for him.
Letty Malfoy Potter chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Oh god, I think I never felt so much sadness until this. I actually cry, that sucks. Really great story, very sad but very true. Congratulations.
Annabel chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This was really touching... poor Sherlock :(
Doni chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Oh, that one hurt on so many levels. It somehow makes it worse that it is John's happiness that had caused Sherlock so much pain. So very well done.
Sociopath in the TARDIS chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I am sobbing like a baby, oh my God.
CharmingKarma chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Oh dear. This was, this was really really sad. Beautifully written thouh, and you captured John and Sherlock so well, it was all brilliant. Thanks so much for writing! Cheers.
it-all-implodes chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Why would you write this? Its brutally heartbreaking! They belong together and they're not. :'( Successful in making me cry
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
:'( So heartbreaking! Really well-written, nice one!

:D
Faith1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Wow, that was brutal. I should not have read this while listening to Johnny Cash. Okay, I'm just about able to breathe again. This was brilliant and beyond angsty. There was no other way it could have ended though. Great writing. I need some fluff urgently now though!
JBCubbs chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
This was wonderful, absolutely brilliant. I'm a total Johnlock shipper, and this just broke my heart. such superb writing. This was just amazing...

don't ever write anything like it again...lol _
addicted2fic chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Epic. Amazing. Story. OMG WOW.