Reviews for A Stabilis Manus Manus
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I loved this story so much!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Ayyyyyy I like. An interesting twist on the genderbend
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Way too hot xD incredibly in-character, which is not easy to do given the (original and refreshing) premise. and it ended with adorable fluff! Thanks for sharing :)
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was so hot I am not even sure what to say anymore than this.
Zamiel Sama chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
that was incredebly hot, usually i don't like genderbender but i really enjoyed this one.
usually in this type of story i can't tell if the characters love each others but in this one the end leave me without a doubt.
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
HOOOOLY FU**!

I need to find a bathroom!
retarted cookie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
lol kisame had a sex change lol haha weird but awesome lol
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh. Wow. Ohh. I, uh. *puts hands over flushed cheeks* This is just outstanding. And sizzling hotness, as well. I- Um, I'm a bit lost for words. Just- Very, very awesome. Very. Wow.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I haven't read a smut fic in ages, and I think the reason I liked this so much is because you managed to weave some... not plot exactly XD, but some background to the characters. Also, I love the idea of Kisame as a dominant woman - great work!
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
weird i'm not a fan of genderbending but i kinda liked this one )
Mika Achizume chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Mika: Ohhhh! Sluutay! Love it! _
Angel Lupin chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
When I read it was gender bending I didn't wanna read this now I'm glad I did. It was amazing oddly in character all things considering I thought it wouldn't ya know Kisame-san now having his penis and all but. Damn just damn wow keep it up this was EPIC!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
whoa... I haven't read a heavy, SM and Hetero fic in a loooong time. This was written exceptionally well. The amount of detail that you put in your sentenses was really astonishing, even though the whole fic was smut~

All-in-all? Great fic. :D Even if I'm not a fan of hetero and heavy smut, this was still pretty good. ;P
Nightmother chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was good. really good. Wow.
Tyranno's girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Uh... Uh... Um...

Those aren't because the story wasn't epic, it was MORE than epic (especially the dialogue and Itachi's thoughts, those were win)

My stammers are because I was planning on doing a genderbent KisaIta yuri and I don't think I could ever make it as believable as your story was...

I'm going to cry now. Keep up the great work with your writing though...

-Tyranno's girl.