Reviews for All the While
There has to be more
This is just so perfect
Oh lord I love this
Elsyra chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
*Bursts into tears that flood the room like Alice in Wonderland* That was SO SAD! I really love the Zero/Yuuki pairing better than I ever liked her with Kaname. Sorry, but he belongs with Aido. End of story. I can't believe they died, though that is so like Zero to do what he did. At least they're together at the end. *Sniffles* Wonderfully written.

~Elsie
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LOL at your updates :3

I thought this was so tragic, and for a while, I was like "Bitch, it's your fault you didn't TRY to have a relationship with him..." So yeah...but then she killed herself, so all was good.

I thought it was beautifully done and it works great as a one-shot.
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So sad :( Good fic
LunatheCat15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Dang, I don't like how FanFiction won't let you review more than once on the same story, although they allow it when it's a different chapter.

Off from the topic. I LOVED ending because it is sad and beautiful and something else that I can't really say. I wished I could cry at that part, but I can't because I have wasted all my tears a LONG time ago. lol Well, the ending isn't the only best part, I still like how you describe the character's feelings for each other, and how you make Yuuki kill herself near the end.

Good job. xDDD
Scarlettxx chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
GAH! I love you. ~Fan girl screams~

*Glomps Zero* Aww soo cute! I loved the ZeroxYuuki dream, It made me smile, and than almost cry when I figured out it was a dream.

SO CRUEL! haha. But Yuuki should go tell Zero RIGHT NOW how she feels.

You know what we would be really awesome? If Zero had a girlfriend or something too, and than Yuuki has to compete with her to get his love back. Haha. I know I have a very weird fan-girl mind.

I really think that you should continue. *Faves story*

-Chrissy
SonicGirlGamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Although I'm not really familiar with Vampire Knight characters, the story is great if I have to say so myself. I've read SO many stories that were a bit related to this, and I have to say that it was wonderfully put together. The only thing that kind bugs me is the fact that your paragraphs are a bit too short. I can also see a bit of punctuation errors and may a little bit of misspelled words, but I don't blame you. Like I said, the story was great overall the errors. Hope this story will continue. w

~Vanessa (from your 5th hour)