Reviews for Collisions of the Unexpected
EyeOnThePrize chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
This is an interesting story. It's definitely different than how the original Suikoden II ended, but that's part of its strength, there are a lot of interesting "what if" scenarios here. I think you chose a good cast of supporting characters as well, it's a mixed group with not a whole lot of obvious connections to each other but they interact well.
suikodengel chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Yeah finally update yep you left the cliffhanger there can't wait want will happen next I'm so excited ;p
UnwrittenMemory chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I'll have a new chapter up by tonight. :)
suikodengel chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Ok the more I read this the more I cannot wait for the update..please update soon I promise I will always review yoru fiction )
suikodengel chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Hurm asking you not continuing this fiction?I love this and make me wonder what will Riou, Kasumi, Eilie, Kinnison, Shiro, Templeton & Klaus do during their journey )
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
I'm sorry for my late review! . and for not logging in -_-

God! You finally updated! I'm glad you did! :D

Heehh... anyway, I recognized something about Sasarai's name, which was written Sassari. Well, just a correction x)

Well, hope you update soon! :D
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
This is interesting.
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
An update! XD YAY!

Wahh... Sasarai is evil here O.O" isn't he a bit Ooc? Oh, well... still a good job! :D

Update soon!
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Thought it was an update ;_; I was a bit excited when I checked suiko fandom and saw the chapter 7 was printed on the screen. But, oh, well...

About the idea, I think... Umm... since the title is "Collisions of the Unexpected", why dont make something with unexpected characters and their backgrounds or maybe the other unexpected things? And since the previous chapter was about a journey to Harmonia, I think you should insert Harmonian people, like Sasarai or other character from suiko 3 maybe?

Well, just suggestions. :) Hope you update soon! :D
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
This chapter is too short :\ But, it's still interesting :D

Hope you'll update with a longer chapter And a journey to Harmonia sure sounds interesting :D I hope Sasarai will make an appearance.

Update soon!
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
OMG! I really enjoyed this chapter! It was like a rising tension!

But, I still wanna read a longer chapter ;_;

Oh, well... Just update soon!

I'm gonna fav this story! XD
LucaBlightis PUCA chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
This is absolutely getting better and better! :D

And you always leave me hanging ;_; unfair...

I dont really have anything to say except details and details. Heh... _

But, really... This story is really great! :D epic! and you update everyday! It makes it more epic! xD

Haha... Okay, I'm talking too much again.

Keep up the good work! D
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I kinda hoped you to take Pesmerga though _ But, nice chapters so far! :D

This leaves me hanging, feeling curious. Really... I was even wondering about the title of this story.

I can't wait to read the next story! But, I see that you update SO FAST! :D IT'S GOOD!

Anyway, one thing confused me. The fic is told from Riou's PoV, right? then, how could he know others' journals? Did he see them secretly or what? _

Oh, and almost forgot that I actually spotted some errors in punctuation mark usage. Example "Is this what you want Riou?" I dunno if I'm remembering right. But, if I am, then it should be "Is this what you want, Riou?" (again, if I'm remembering right)You should put comma after someone's name.

Emmm, that's all, I guess. Though I still wanna read a longer fic. But, that doesn't really matter. XD

I'm talking too much again _ K, I'll stop. Don't forget to improve and update! )
LucaBlightIsPUCA chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I was wondering...

Did Nanami, Riou and Jowy travel the world together in the best ending? _ And, did Kinnison return to the forest with Shiro?

Oh, well, this is a fanfiction... I forgot

Anyway, can I give one or two advises? )

I think, if you write a story in the first person's PoV, you dont need to use the '...' and the words shouldnt be italiced (I think if I'm remembering right).

And try to add more details into your fic. I mean, I personally like to read a pretty long and detailed fic So, it will be better, I think.

Well, that's all, I guess. Hope you update soon! This story is interesting and OH! I hope you'll add the teenage pretty boys; Luc, Sasuke and Futch :D