Reviews for Black Ink
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow haha how to hit on people a hundred years agoXDhaha this was cute
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cute!
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A nice change with this taking place in a different ear. Hahaha XD But if someone kissed me on the knuckles I probably would have freaked out. How times have changed ;)
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Reviewing

So Shikamaru makes jewelry...O_O Sorry, but I just can't imagine that.

Haha, yup, Neji'll need a wedding ring soon XD
Snowshinobi chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really liked the olden-days-style language! It informed me of the time-frame this story is set for without just stating the date; 'showing' and not 'telling' details is really hard to do, but this story was done phenomenally! ;)!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hahaha i loved this one. U should make a beta reader profile because u are just too good to be true! How do u do it? Make ur fics so beautiful and captivating! *salutes* u rock. Maybe u could teach me XD. I'm a lousy writer lol. Haha. I idolize u.

xoxo

princesshyuuga01
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very sweet
Bitter.Sweet.Me chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
How adorable! I just love this couple so much! And good job. You have a great talent! )
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
All because of a pen..! How beautiful! :) Lol
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hahaha, cuuute! x3 *hugglez mah Shikamaru Nara* x333
Puppeteer of Black chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Sorry-

And secondly it's cute in the past because it gives it somewhat of a romantic element in my opinion.

Luv your stories (luv your ideas).

Sorry if I spelled stuff wrong I'm doing this from my iPod and I'm too lazy to check back :/
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Well first off it's a good thing in the past because of a random stranger kissed my hand I'd punch him in the face.

And it being in the
Ivane chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love how you don't eat off the typical conversation within the cliché that is pens. I mean... Not explicitly anyway...

Ignore me... I always need an opening sentence... DX

I like this one, not many people write in the... Victorian? Era. :/

Just some spelling: calloused, and bear. You used bare - which means nude instead of bear.. ...

Otherwise it's awesome! XD
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this is pretty cute!

DarkC
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
*about your last A/N* Wow, I know, right? It happens to me all the time! x33 I love the way it turned out, though!

Wow, this was amazing. You've simply outdone yourself with this one, really! I loved everything about it! Beautifully written, wow! I especially loved the ending! This was SOOO sweet! _ It SO would've happened in the olden times! xDD

Very well done, I love it!